• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Koshyo - painting interior

Hey peeps,

For Xmas I was given a red Koshyo NSX. I have a red/tan "life size" one. The interior on the Koshyo is black, anyone tried to paint their interior? Just curious. And what's with the automatic transmission on the model?? Thanks.

Wow someone must really love you
wink.gif

Please don't try painting the interior without testing the paint on something else. Then you'll get a feel for how the paint will affect the plastic, and do a better job. Or better yet, just leave it black
wink.gif

Hey,

Saw the revell red nsx, (walmart had a boat load for 10 bucks) i bought a black one in fact, as i used to have a 91 black/black. i wasn't a big fan of the black top on the 91-94 cars, the reason i bought a black one in the first place. same holds true for the models, the red with a black top didn't appeal to me, even enuf to spend a lousy 10 bucks. also, the older wheels just don't call to me like the newer ones. nice try though... ; )

i have a red Koshyo model, but i wouldn't paint the inside for the following reasons:

1) the plastic doesn't look paintable.
2) mine is a Type-S (fixed roof), and i'd imagine u would have trouble getting a brush inside without making a mess.

Back