• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

KW Coilovers - Free Shipping - THMotorsports - Leader in KW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for this info, might be advisable to make this very clear as the pict might lead to the conclusion they come as shown there, including KW topmounts

I bought some from TH Motorsports and they were great. I love the product and THmotorosports gave a great price. I highly recommend them.

I bought some from TH Motorsports and they were great. I love the product and THmotorosports gave a great price. I highly recommend them.

+1 I bought my brother some intake for his G37S and they were great!

Sorry, its ext. 103 now.

I shall change that. Thanks for all the kind words people! Ill be out of the Office tomm through Monday. If you need anything, hit up Adam at ext. 102.

PM me your best price as well. I'm considering buying a set of KW V3 over buying new rims since I'm thinking my 21 year old suspension is probably worn out already. Rims can wait.

PM me your best price as well. I'm considering buying a set of KW V3 over buying new rims since I'm thinking my 21 year old suspension is probably worn out already. Rims can wait.

Do it! I love mine! :)

I just saw this thread looks like there may be a deal on the KW V3s
I want a set for my '99 NSX also. please pm me a price also.

Last edited:
I just received them today. Coilovers look good when they arrived and at a very good price compared to other vendors. It was an easy process to buy through them. I give THMotorsports a thumbs up!

Can custom spring rates be ordered?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back