• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

L_M_21 ´92 NSX Formula Red

how did you manage to deal with the rusts in the "radiator compartment?" Have any before and afters of those? A bit hard to see after the spare tire was installed. thanks! : )

I haven´t more pic without the spare tire, but what i went to do, was remove all parts that have rust, and work on that outside of the car. Finally i clean the compartment and install the parts again :smile:

Photos of custom sub box and speakers adapters

r0e2vs.jpg

9q93cx.jpg

k9l05.jpg

11ifj0y.jpg

mtxgd2.jpg

2updd2o.jpg

Finally, some shots of new interior look.

The interior looks like a mix between zanardi and 02+ nsx´s . I have replaced old leather, by new black leather in the seats, with center perforated and red stiching. The handbrake have the same combination like the seats, and in the the door panel i have replaced the old red leather by black perforated leather like 2002 nsx´s.

I think that this new look give to the car the original template with some touch of customization. I hope that you like the final result, because i´m was in love with that interior :biggrin:

2dvo32g.jpg

2rh79ja.jpg

27y7hgx.jpg

eamn9g.jpg

neyw4o.jpg

vzhvmt.jpg

2qmkzty.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

...and some "Before/After" pics ;)

126fo6f.jpg

5u048k.jpg

io27ae.jpg

Thank you very much guy´s for the positive feedback ... I think that i choose the right option for my interior, this moment lack only new floor mats to complete the interior :smile:

- - - Updated - - -

I love this thread, great work! Must subscribe this one.

I really liked the seats and the doorpanel, did you do this yourself or did you buy them?

KennethSK I made the mods in wifi/ audio components, like radio, custom sub box, speaker adapters and amp rack, and after that, my upholsterer was wadding all the parts with the leather.

P.S Big thanks to Unhuz (nuno) for help me to resolve the problems with a climate control , one more time thank you nuno :wink:

Last edited:
Hi,

no need to thank me Luis....glad i could do it :wink:

and your new Shark antenna is in my hands :biggrin:

your car looks very good and the quality of your work is awesome... even better because you do
it together with your father.

Thanks,
Nuno

Hi,

no need to thank me Luis....glad i could do it :wink:

and your new Shark antenna is in my hands :biggrin:

your car looks very good and the quality of your work is awesome... even better because you do
it together with your father.

Thanks,
Nuno

Definitely Nuno ! Is very rewarding working together, and grow up our know how :smile:

I talk with you soon about the antenna...

...and i have one new "little" update to post very very soon :biggrin:

Hello

After almost 2 years, i have new updates of the project. :smile:
During this time i have been stay busy with other projects and the NSX just was getting back, but now i went to stay more attencion to the car and make upgrades at some details to put the NSX in better form as possible.
The actual upgrades, finally i sold the old wheels and bought new set, thats some volks 57Extreme 18x7,5"/19x10,5" from ScienceofSpeed, to complete the update bought a genuine door NSX-R emblem and put stickers in the wing(i don´t really know if this looks better with ou without them :confused:)

23rn8kh.jpg

iqkd3l.jpg

kd5xrr.jpg

os5tvt.jpg

w04yl1.jpg

Back