• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

La Jolla Coastline, NSX'd

:cool: very nice ride and backdrop...makes me want to be there with my black NSX....

Troy,

Nice pic!!! Turning out to be a great looking weekend in San Diego again!!

BTW, that pic looks very similar to a pic of my G1 Integra that I took in almost the same place nearly 15 years ago.

fury_rsx02.jpg

Hahaha, pretty neat!!!

WOW! Incredible picture. Im in SD now for some business, it is flat out beautiful here. If you see a black SL500 runnin around town with Nevada plates honk.

To me, personally, there is nothing like living in San Diego with a beautiful car like the NSX or other high caliber cars. No matter where I travel, I have promised myself that San Diego will alway be my home. Everything seem to agree with you here; the people, the weather, the school, the businesses, the car, the entertainment, the ocean, etc. The list is endless.

La Jolla mean "Pearl" in Spanish, according to KPBS, if anybody was wondering what it mean.

P.S. Where was that picture taken at? Was it at Seal Beach, or Birds On The Rock. Or was it close to the Scripps Institude of Oceaneography.

Take Care

<B>FuryNSX</B>: sorry dude, but I like the pix that tbNSX posted more... ;)

<B>tbNSX</B>: *jaw drops* Gasp! that is a beautiful photo... and a beautiful car.

I think black NSX's should come with stud (rivots) in the rims as STOCK STANDARD... your rims <I>sorta</I> look like FuryNSX's... meaning both are A-W-E-S-O-M-E!!!

Is that the highest resolution of that photo you have?

FuryNSX said:
Troy,

Nice pic!!! Turning out to be a great looking weekend in San Diego again!!

BTW, that pic looks very similar to a pic of my G1 Integra that I took in almost the same place nearly 15 years ago.

fury_rsx02.jpg

Hahaha, pretty neat!!!

Old school wheels! 14's?

We're expecting a pretty beautiful morning here in Chicago too. Weather forecast:

Tonight: Wintry Mix / Wind Late. Chance of precipitation: 80%. High: 32 degrees.

Monday: Snow / Wind. Chance of precipitation: 80%. High: 34 degrees.

So there. :p

Regards.

hey fury, i like the color coding you're using in your signature... looks like what <B>Phoe<FONT COLOR=red>N$X</FONT></B> and i do for each other. Welcome to the L337 club! :D

i wonder when (If????) wheel sizes will ever stop getting bigger or if smaller becomes fashionable.... :)

Can't remember which manufacturer it is, but, a 28" wheel just came out (for trucks) with some 25 series tires.

BTW Neo,
someone asked if that was you in the pic. Yes?

Troy,

Nice pic! who's the make of your rims?

I can't wait till I get my new rims and take a cool photo like yours and Randy's

Since we are comparing old school Acura's I thinkI got Fury beat.

Check out the old school 15's on this baby!

Attachments

• k2_integra.gif
    k2_integra.gif
    11.7 KB · Views: 844
Thanks everyone for the comments!

De: The NSX photo was taken just off Coast Blvd south of the Childrens/Seal Pool.

K2: The rims are Volk AV3's.

The attached photo (taken moments later) shows the beautiful coastline just below the grass.

Attachments

• 144-4427_img.jpg
    144-4427_img.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 721
Troy,
Thankyou for pointing out the location for me. I have to say that it is a very nice picture that you took; a beautiful car and a beautiful location. Little wonder why real estates in La Jolla is so expensive, just like the rest of San Diego. However no matter how bad it get, I can't imagine being away from this place for too long, my beautiful, beautiful San Diego.

Take care everyone.

All I can say is beautiful. I am so jealous. I really want to live close to the beach.

Back