• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Lake Mills Cars and Coffee - Concours on the Green (The main event of the season)

Last year we had about 9 cars show up, everyone had a great time that I talked to. This year should only be better with the word being spread to more enthusiasts. Who's in?

August 17th in historical downtown Lake Mills.

Registration form can be found here - http://www.lakemillscarsandcoffee.com/?page_id=181&event_id=8

ENTRY FEE IS $25 PER CAR AND MUST BE PAID AT THE TIME OF REGISTRATION. EVENT T-SHIRT AND A BOTTLE OF WINE GUARANTEED FOR PRE REGISTRATION ONLY. IN CASE OF A RAIN OUT, THESE CAN BE PICKED UP AT THE NEXT CARS AND COFFEE EVENT. WE NEED A COMPLETED FORM FOR EACH CAR ATTENDING, IF YOU ARE BRINGING TWO CARS, WE NEED TWO FORMS FILLED OUT. ADVANCED REGISTRATION CLOSES AUGUST 15TH

IMG_6501.jpg

I will put it on my calendar. Though I might come out I most likely will not register to show the car as it is not worthy compared to all others. Yeah the world needs losers but I hate to be reminded I am one of them. I am just not as dedicated to keeping it as clean as I should've kept it.

I will put it on my calendar. Though I might come out I most likely will not register to show the car as it is not worthy compared to all others. Yeah the world needs losers but I hate to be reminded I am one of them. I am just not as dedicated to keeping it as clean as I should've kept it.

You have a NSX. I am quite certain you are not a loser. :)

For those coming from the east, any interest in meeting up and cruising in together?

Based on the few WI people I know interested, this would be a decent meeting place (based on location):

[h=1]Starbucks[/h]1370 Pabst Farms Cir
Oconomowoc, WI 53066

It's just outside I94 W. As you take the exit ramp, take a right, head north. First cross street is Oconomowoc Dr. Right on Oconomowoc Dr. Left on Pabst Farms.

Meet at Starbucks at 8:00. Leave at 8:20. Reach Lake Mills by 9:00 (registration closes at 10:00)

Yay/nay?

Thanks

Sachin.....see you at Starbuck

For those coming from the east, any interest in meeting up and cruising in together?

Based on the few WI people I know interested, this would be a decent meeting place (based on location):

Starbucks

1370 Pabst Farms Cir
Oconomowoc, WI 53066

It's just outside I94 W. As you take the exit ramp, take a right, head north. First cross street is Oconomowoc Dr. Right on Oconomowoc Dr. Left on Pabst Farms.

Meet at Starbucks at 8:00. Leave at 8:20. Reach Lake Mills by 9:00 (registration closes at 10:00)

Yay/nay?

Thanks

[/QUOT

Sachin...I will meet you at Starbucks... but I don't think that Ryan's offer for... free rain protection will be valid for any Subaru vehicle.:biggrin: thanks a bunch for putting the meeting place together!

Last edited:
I'll see you guys in Lake Mills, planning on rolling in around 9. I'll bring a wash bucket for Rich so he can do a deep clean before the show starts at 10. :smile:

Congratulations to Rich on bringing home a trophy of the event!! Sorry I could not bare to bring my car to the event but I did enjoy seeing all those that did.

I had a great time, the drive wasn't too bad either. I'm definitely in for next year's event.

Congratulations to Rich and Peter!

14957626941_337c1691cc_b.jpg

14774187427_d01d702dc7_b.jpg

14774058560_b7a5519555_b.jpg

14774133448_ed0593c708_b.jpg

Thanks for posting the pics Paul, had a great time and I would agree breakfast/lunch was interesting. Rich took home the trophy for cleanest wheel wells at the show (right?) :biggrin:

Back