• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Lambo Doors by Turner Racing

Lambo Doors by Tuner Racing

I just got this picture from Tuner Racing of there Lambo Door conversion for the NSX for whomever is interested. The retail price from Turner Racing is $3,050 shipped anywhere in the US w/ insurance. I am setting up an account w/ Turner so whoever is interested please let me know.

Thank you,

IA

Attachments

• lambo doors.JPG
    lambo doors.JPG
    79.5 KB · Views: 3,942
Last edited:
any details on the kit? made in the usa,japan germany? is it bolt on or universal, what is it constructed of? any steel/aluminum incompatibility issues?

tuner racing have the kit price listed at $999 -2200

where is the $3050 coming from?

have admit it is a little ghetto but it would work great getting out in my tight garage.

Last edited:
I couldn't find anwhere on their webpage, link, for a direct bolt on kit for the NSX. All lambo door kits listed on Tuner Racing webpage are universal vice a direct bolt on. Maybe the webpage is not updated or something :confused:

I don't get it. The lambo doors are cool but why in the hell do they cost so much? I think even with electric lifts, they should cost under one thousand dollars!!! The kits consist of brackets, bolts and heavy duty struts. What gives? P.S. market this product under 1,000.00 and I will take a set!!! :biggrin:

I would never convert the NSX's door to the Lambo style. It will look "ricey" and "un-original".... NSX is beautiful the way it is now....

Engel07 said:
I would never convert the NSX's door to the Lambo style. It will look "ricey" and "un-original".... NSX is beautiful the way it is now....

Not with those fugly wheels!! :biggrin:
attachment.php

fkong777 said:
tuner racing have the kit price listed at $999 -2200

where is the $3050 coming from?

have admit it is a little ghetto but it would work great getting out in my tight garage.

I recieved an email back from Devlin from Tuner and this is the msrp price he quoted me. I am opening an accout w/ them so whoever is interested in this I can offer this at a better price than msrp.

iasports said:
I recieved an email back from Devlin from Tuner and this is the msrp price he quoted me. I am opening an accout w/ them so whoever is interested in this I can offer this at a better price than msrp.

I can't see anybody spending that much $$$ on that kit. Universal ones are bought all day long for 1/3 that price. No way it takes 3xs the price to produce that kit.
Sounds like someone is trying to rip off a lot of owners.
my .02

92NSX said:
I can't see anybody spending that much $$$ on that kit. Universal ones are bought all day long for 1/3 that price. No way it takes 3xs the price to produce that kit.
my .02

i agree!
between the writing covering the picture of the doors the terrible color matching on there demo car and then the wheels. I don't think i'd pay $300 for these doors, something just doesn't seem right. If they think the paint matching looks fine then who knows what other things they think looks o.k. as well
just my .02 as well :)

1TITENSX said:
Any new pics...

1titensx,

tunerracing will not be open until tuesday of next week. i will have some new pictures as soon as there rep. contacts me back with it.

thanks,

son

92NSX said:
my .02

i know the price is high compared to your usual 1100 - 1600 from vertical doors or jtautobody the reason for the price being so high is because this kit is made of chromoly instead of steel like the rest of the vertical door kits out there in the market. i will have more information on this as soon as tuner racing opens back up on tuesday 25.

thank you,

son

I dont understand why it being chromoly makes the price twice as much. A chromoly bike frame probly has more metal and theyre cheap.

Back