• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Lambo Package for 2019 NSX

I know I will probably catch some heat from some of the NSX purist out there, but I bought this car to have some fun, soooo! I removed the hood and trunk Acura badges and of course few people knew what the car was with the badges and even fewer know what the car is without the badges. Then I started getting mischievous. I ordered some Lamborghini badges went to work. Included in the Lambo package so far:

1. All four wheels get Lambo center caps and Lambo valve stem covers
2. All four brake calipers get vinyl wrap and then thermal orange Lambo brake decals to match car.
3. Rear gets black Lamborghini script badge
4. License plate gets carbon fiber frame with orange Lamborghini script
5. Engine bay gets NSX delete replaced with Lamborghini badge
6. Side windows get NSX covered with Lamborghini badges
7. Steering wheel gets Lamborghini badge in blue to match indigo blue interior.

Pending: May driver door key hole with similar badge as put on steering wheel, but in black instead of blue. Will also put matching badge on passenger side.

All Acura/NSX badges have been saved or preserved so conversion back to Acura will take less than 1 hour.

Pictures attached. Let the FLAMING begin!

Attachments

• back1_LI.jpg
    back1_LI.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 558
  • wheel.jpg
    wheel.jpg
    219.9 KB · Views: 561
  • steering.jpg
    steering.jpg
    170.7 KB · Views: 559
  • engine.jpg
    engine.jpg
    278 KB · Views: 556
  • side.jpg
    side.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 564
one more pic from the rear

One more pic from the rear

Attachments

• back2_LI.jpg
    back2_LI.jpg
    189.5 KB · Views: 556
Pending should have read "May cover driver door key hole"

Also, the brake caliper stickers look yellow in the pictures, but they are a perfect thermal orange match.

lol, what a troll car. definitely will get you the attention it deserves! orange to boot...

You need a scissors door kit now!!! You know, when the doors go up, the...............................go down!!!

lol now you can sell it for 300k....

You need a scissors door kit now!!! You know, when the doors go up, the...............................go down!!!

Please do not give me any ideas or encourage me. It will end up costing me $$$$$. But don't think I have not thought about the scissor doors. The scary part is: I own a plasma cutter and a welding machine!

lol now you can sell it for 300k....

Yep, I have designated the model as "Matador SV". I have ordered some black floor mats from Loyds with "Matador SV" in orange script.

lol, what a troll car. definitely will get you the attention it deserves! orange to boot...

You are right on the troll car designation, but I like to think of it as a Millennial Lambo. If the Millennials can choose what sex and gender they want to be, my car can choose what make and model it wants to be. Don't trigger my car by calling it a Troll!!!!

This is by far the best mod I have seen. I love that Lambo badge on the steering wheel, it just looks fantastic.
Don't forget to add this LED door light to your list, it's gonna give you a few more HP.

s-l300.jpg

You are right on the troll car designation, but I like to think of it as a Millennial Lambo. If the Millennials can choose what sex and gender they want to be, my car can choose what make and model it wants to be. Don't trigger my car by calling it a Troll!!!!

so what you are saying is all nc1 leaving ohio are unsure not otherwise designated...:biggrin:

so what you are saying is all nc1 leaving ohio are unsure not otherwise designated...:biggrin:

The most politically correct way I can explain it is that she was born a NSX but deep down she was a Lambo, so being the supportive car owner that I am, I performed a few operations and removed some parts and added some parts and now she is comfortable as a Matador SV.

You missed April Fool's Day by about 7 weeks.

Axxlrod, I see that you have the Fabspeed down pipes. Do you have the OEM catback mufflers or did you change those out also. I want more exhaust sound, but I would like to keep the option of quiet mode. Are you happy with the Fabspeed down pipes? Did you do the install yourself? Sorry for all the questions, but I am within a day or two of ordering my exhaust system and I have it narrowed down to Fabspeed and LHT Titanium.

This is by far the best mod I have seen. I love that Lambo badge on the steering wheel, it just looks fantastic.
Don't forget to add this LED door light to your list, it's gonna give you a few more HP.

s-l300.jpg

Shopping for door light after your post. Did not know they made them. Thanks!!!

Lambortini's...... Just, why...

Axxlrod, I see that you have the Fabspeed down pipes. Do you have the OEM catback mufflers or did you change those out also. I want more exhaust sound, but I would like to keep the option of quiet mode. Are you happy with the Fabspeed down pipes? Did you do the install yourself? Sorry for all the questions, but I am within a day or two of ordering my exhaust system and I have it narrowed down to Fabspeed and LHT Titanium.

I added the down pipes only. I still have the factory mufflers as keeping Quiet mode was important to me. I drive in Sport + mode 90% of the time as I love to hear the sound, but I also like to be able to start the car with the valves closed early in the morning and not wake my kids/wife or neighbors. Plus, there are def some times when a loud exhaust is not something you want (next to police car, talking on the phone, not wanting to draw attn to yourself).

I'm very happy with the Fabspeed pipes. They use the same internals from Germany as SOS does on their DP's, and have the connectors for the stock heat shields. I did not do the install myself; I bought the DP's through a trusted retailer and they installed them.

Dp's completely change the car. Do it.

Also, are you serious with the Lambo decals? Please don't.

I added the down pipes only. I still have the factory mufflers as keeping Quiet mode was important to me. I drive in Sport + mode 90% of the time as I love to hear the sound, but I also like to be able to start the car with the valves closed early in the morning and not wake my kids/wife or neighbors. Plus, there are def some times when a loud exhaust is not something you want (next to police car, talking on the phone, not wanting to draw attn to yourself).

I'm very happy with the Fabspeed pipes. They use the same internals from Germany as SOS does on their DP's, and have the connectors for the stock heat shields. I did not do the install myself; I bought the DP's through a trusted retailer and they installed them.

Dp's completely change the car. Do it.

Also, are you serious with the Lambo decals? Please don't.

Thanks for the info. Just so I understand- You got an increase and change in sound by just installing the down pipes? I am not looking for any additional performance, I just want more and different sound while preserving the quiet mode.

Thanks for the info. Just so I understand- You got an increase and change in sound by just installing the down pipes? I am not looking for any additional performance, I just want more and different sound while preserving the quiet mode.

Correct. I added just the DP's; everything else is stock. The DP's alone change the sound of the car a lot and add a lot of volume. Changing out the mufflers can add a little more volume/sound, but not much. 90% of the sound change is from the DP's.

Correct. I added just the DP's; everything else is stock. The DP's alone change the sound of the car a lot and add a lot of volume. Changing out the mufflers can add a little more volume/sound, but not much. 90% of the sound change is from the DP's.

Ok, that settles it. I emailing Alec at Fabspeed and ordering the downpipes today. Thank you very much Axxlrod for that info.

No problem. Happy to help. Alec also answered many questions from me when I was researching also.

Now please take off the lambo stuff.

Back