• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Laps at PIR

Does anyone have any info about getting on the track at PIR (Portland International Raceway)? I called down there and they said I should get a membership in a car club and come out with them. Does anybody have any other experience with PIR or ideas of a car club to get involved with; so I can get on the track? The local clubs I found to contact up here were make-specific, or didn't go out to the track. Help....

Thanks

Sure, it's easy. Members of Performance Drivers Club participate in track days there all the time. We also go to Pacific Raceway (formerly called SIR) in Seattle, Mission Raceway in Vancouver, BC and Race City in Calgary. Join PDC (it costs almost nothing to join) and get on the track!

NSX Maven said:
Sure, it's easy. Members of Performance Drivers Club participate in track days there all the time. We also go to Pacific Raceway (formerly called SIR) in Seattle, Mission Raceway in Vancouver, BC and Race City in Calgary. Join PDC (it costs almost nothing to join) and get on the track!

Great!! I think this is exactly what I was looking for!!

Thanks

Back