• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Large Sports car event in SW Michigan June 4,5,6

The reason I am posting is because I am organizing an event called the Fresh Water Tour. This is a 3 day event taking place in 3 cities in Southwestern Michigan and Northern Indiana on June 4,5,6. This event is being put on by S2000 owners, so we will undoubtedly make up the majority of the cars there, but we are expecting NSX's, Elises, 911's, Ferrari's, and other sports cars to attend. This is a major event and may become the largest gathering of S2000's in the world. We are shooting for somewhere between 100 and 200 cars. We already have major sponsors like Bridgestone, the Tire Rack, and SpeedTV, and sponsorships with American Honda, Comptech, and possibly BBS are pending. SpeedTV is planning on filming a half hour episode entirely about our event, and they would love to see NSX's there. I'm sure if any of you attended, your car would be featured on the program. If you are interested in the event, here is a link to our forum over at s2000 International:
http://forums.s2ki.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=121

Feel free to browse the forum. We have tried consolodating repetitive threads and making information easier to find, but if you have any problems, don't hesitate to send me a PM or an email.

looks like the group will be coming up through my area on the way to Petoskey. if anyone wants to take it a bit furher, let me know, as there is a GREAT road that is being missed by stopping in Petoskey.

In any case, I'd love to find out if any of you are going to be up this way, as I'd really like to meet up with anyone passing through...

Back