• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Latest incarnation of Blue Batmobile(PICS)!

I finally had some spare time from my busy schedule to finally get some pics of my car after getting some work done to it. I had the Downforce sideskirts(aka Stacy Sideskirts) front lip, DFR wing in Carbon Fiber and their new Rear Diffuser. I also had my rear lip painted matte black to tie in with the diffuser. Also notice, I made the entire area behind the license plate matte black as well. I used vinyl for that part ;). I removed my light smoke taillight Overlay in favor of keeping the redouts for the turns, and a light smoke tint for the reverse lights. I think I will eventually go with my darker tint for the reverse lamps to completely hide the pinkish look the reverse light housings give off.

Also, I ordered a set of Iforged Aero wheels in 18X8 and 19X10 in the rear. Gunmetal finish with polished lip. History shows I'm partial to 5 spoke wheels :D. I could have had a slightly deeper lip on both wheels but I wasnt sure if I was going to go with a BBK down the line, so I have that option. For now, I'll run stock brakes and maybe get a set of slotted/cross drilled rotors and have the calipers powdercoated red. For suspension, I'm running Bilstein Shocks with stock springs. I like the drop and ride quality. I also had my nsxr shift knob and shift boot installed.

Overall, I'm happy with the results, so far ;). Enjoy!

Bat™

before:

IMGP9233.jpg

after:

nsx1107.jpg

nsx1107j.jpg

nsx7.jpg

nsx1107v.jpg

nsxc.jpg

nsx1107s.jpg

nsx1107t.jpg

nsx1107g.jpg

nsx1107w.jpg

nsx1107z9.jpg

nsx1107q.jpg

Imgp1345.jpg

Last edited:
I love it!

Perfect example of a mature, classy, modified post '02 NSX.

I love the rear diffuser! First time I have seen it set up like yours. Very clean and aggressive.

You sir, have fantastic taste...something I am trying to cultivate but my wangan battle tastes won't allow... :rolleyes:

All you need now a is a turbo and then you will be done. :tongue:

Glad to see it finally done. Looks very nice Bat. Now we can see what the DFR wing looks like w/o painted side fins. Ours is sitting downstairs now and will be installed in the Spring. Rear diffuser is HUGE! :eek: We got the Mode4, little smaller as that one would not do well in Michigan. The rims, painted black back end, and black wing all tie in nicely. Well done my
friend. The Bilsteins are on the lower perch, correct?

Love that blue color, and on top of that I love the look of the type R's Whats do u have instored next??

Beyond Sweet! You knocked it out the ball park man!

Glad to see it finally done. Looks very nice Bat. Now we can see what the DFR wing looks like w/o painted side fins. Ours is sitting downstairs now and will be installed in the Spring. Rear diffuser is HUGE! :eek: We got the Mode4, little smaller as that one would not do well in Michigan. The rims, painted black back end, and black wing all tie in nicely. Well done my
friend. The Bilsteins are on the lower perch, correct?

Thanks bud. Lower perch ;).

Bat™

Bat,

It looks SICK!

Now that you have stepped it up...looks like I have to get off my butt and get my NSX-R hood installed and finish my center console.... damn you! :smile:

Where did you get the side skirts painted? Are you happy with the color match?

Todd

your car is perfect!!!!!!

Your car looks great. Makes me want to sell mine and buy a blue NSX.

Great job!

Nice!!!!!! :eek: Great choice of wheels! Love the rear!

Blue color-matched headlight housings would complete it IMHO. :wink:

Beautiful car, beautiful colour, beautiful mods. :smile:

Andy,

Very nice!! Looks like you made a fine call on the diffuser setup and paint scheme. It came out ultra-hawt!!! That rear end looks OH SO aggressive!!!

But with all that great work you did on the car, what's up with the OEM hood? :wink:

-Randy

Back