• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Leatherseats.com Groupbuy!!!

I'll probably be interested in doing my seats in about a year. My drivers side is getting a little worn especially around the top edge near the door where I get in and out at. I would definitely like the two tone look with yellow and black.

I PM'd Leatherseats.com on 3/12, haven't heard anything. Am I on the list? I'd like to be!

NMYMIRR: I don't have any pictures of the NSX steering wheel, but I do have pictures of other steering wheels we have rewrapped in the past. Give me a few days to find some pictures and upload them.

comquat1: The cost with the group buy for the 100% leather Ecru will be $699.00 for the seats and $70.00 for the door inserts.

92NSX: Yes, we can do the Acura logo. Its the same price as the NSX logos. The only difference between ours and the one in that picture is ours has the ring around it.

PAShane: I'll add you to the list!

druby: Around $300.00 for the install is average. It isn't a very difficult install, so they shouldn't charge more then 4.5 hours for labor. Two-tone Yellow and Black would look great in a Yellow NSX!

dquarasr2: Sorry for taking so long to reply to your PM. I was sick Friday and am now trying to get caught up. I'll add you to the list!

Here is the link to the OEM red interior.

I'll make a decision on the red when Hutch sends me the pictures.

I'm ready to pay and get my order in. There is a wait time on these seats?

I'll take all red like the oem with perforated centers with door inserts. Let me know price and method of payment, Paypal or credit card?

I was wondering how much would the steering wheel be in black with red stiching like the OEM one.

Here is the link to the steering wheel and OEM interior.

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66097

redshift said:
So how much will this setup set me back?
12226nsx-03.jpg
Bill,
Got a couple of questions about this setup.
Are the door inserts suede? Is the seat inserts perforated. It appears to be red stiching on seats? Is red armrest part of package also? Are the front edges of the side bolsters red or just my imagination?
Thanks !!!

These are the samples I received.

RacingSparcoViperR044.jpg

I want the 2nd one starting from the left. Bill you can go ahead and process my order with the door inserts. Thanks.

I just put in for some sample red colors too, sound like the leather quality is really good ! I am going to go with suede / leather not as high up with the suede as the seats as in the pictures above. I was thinking of doing the suede / leather combo thats in the audi S4's.I had heard that the suede was synthetic, I just hope it feels like suede ? It's a killer deal for basicly new seats.......

Anybody out there with black or tan seats in nice shape, please consider trading me for my seats (and tear my leather up). I have bolster wear on my drivers seat. Both seats work fine. I am in FL. I don't know how bad the shipping would be for me. I'll cross that bridge if I have any takers.

Thanks,
Peter

The suede is nice, it is the 1st one in the picture I posted

Ineed a_NSX said:
I just put in for some sample red colors too, sound like the leather quality is really good ! I am going to go with suede / leather not as high up with the suede as the seats as in the pictures above. I was thinking of doing the suede / leather combo thats in the audi S4's.I had heard that the suede was synthetic, I just hope it feels like suede ? It's a killer deal for basicly new seats.......

92NSX, I will call Bill tomorrow and tell him to get back to all Prime members. I want my order started.

Any installers in SOCAL anyone can recommend?

Stick-e-rice said:

92NSX, I will call Bill tomorrow and tell him to get back to all Prime members. I want my order started.

Thanks!! I would appreciate that.

Stick-e-rice said:

Any feed-back on the quality of the suede ?

Ok guys. I just got my order in. Total came up to 808 for all red with 100% leather upgrade since they didn't have any vinyl in red, so the plastic pieces on the seats will be reupholstered as well.

My options included perforated centers, door inserts, and 100% leather upgrade, and the Premium Plus content.

My order is paid for and wait around time is 3 weeks so you guys should get your orders in.

I talked to Bill and he got temporarily moved to the installation department, but he will get back to everyone today. He is also working on getting us a quote for people in the SOCAL area through a installer that they work with. He works out of his own home and will be able to come to the location of the car to install the leather interior.

Leather wrapped steering wheel was 300 something. Wish this was a lot cheaper.

Cheers

Last edited:
Thanks for the update.
Just wish I could get a sample first before I make a choice on the material selection I want.
Actually would like some type of a reply so I could feel more comfortable about sending such a large amount of $$$ to someone for a product when I have sent several emails with no response.:frown:
Would also think that the vendor would at least respond to questions on this thread at least.:confused:

I received samples of the ivory leather during the last group buy. To me, the quality looks like it's there. That's all that I can say at this point as I have not gone forward yet with a purchase. My communication at that time was rather quick as well.

Thanks for the info guys. I'm sure the quality is there also due to same type of response from current and potential customers, but would still like to see for myself. I'm sure you understand.
I didn't realize that they had other deals going on at the same time. I guess that is good but would still like a response of some sort.
Guess I'll just wait to see how long it takes for that.

rewraps quite an endeavour...

leatherseats.com said:
We do offer a generic "wheelskins" cover that you can install yourself. Those run $49.00 in one of their colors, or $70.00 with the same leather that is on your seats. The major disadvantage to those is that they do not go up the spokes like the OEM leather. Also, the biggest reason for the price of the re-wrap is because the horn buttons are integrated into the spokes of the wheel. If it weren't for those, the price would be considerably cheaper.

Thanks for the insight, now I do recognize the amount of effort needed for a clean, professional rewrap job for our NSX OEM steering wheels. :redface:

Is there an image or a sample pic to compare/contrast anthracite & black alcantara pieces?

Okay guys, I am back now, and I will answer everyones questions!

Stick-e-rice: Thanks for helping me!

92NSX: In that picture, I am not sure if the door inserts are suede or not. That is not our interior, that is from another company. We can do the two-tone just like that with the front part of the bolsters Red, and the red double stitching. Our logo is different though, we don't have an outline like that one. The door armrests must have been custom wrapped. We do not have the pattern for the door armrests. I apologize for not responding to this thread or your private messages, I haven't been at my computer in a few days. I was put in the installation dept. to help out. Have you still not received the samples? Let me know, and if you haven't I will overnight them to you via UPS.

Osiris_x11: I don't have any pictures, but I can send you some samples of our materials. Just PM or email me your name, address, and what colors you would like to see. My email is [email protected].

I've received a few calls from people interested in having their interiors installed. We have an installation facility here in Oklahoma City, and an installer that is located in the LA area. The guy in LA does a lot of installs in cars that end up at the SEMA show, and he is top notch. I am getting prices from him tommorow. If you want him to install it, the installs will be set-up through us.

Also, this is the week to order! So, give me a call toll-free at 866-639-7328 to place your orders for the group buy!

PoohBEAR: Well, the samples are taken from different parts of the hide which are different thicknesses. Also, different parts of the hide have a different grain. We try to stay as consistent as possible with the covers, and the extra material is what we use for the samples. The samples are meant for color selection more than grain/weight, but they should give you an idea as to what kind of leather we use.

Bill I hope I am the first to get this part. I'm leaving to Thailand and will be gone for a month by the end of the month. I hope the leather will arrive by then because I will be driving the NSX back to Colorado. I can give Hutch some time to get it installed, while I'm gone.

That is about 5 weeks from now, but the sooner the better.:smile:

Back