• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

LED taillights

it is good idea indeed.. and very hightech look to it.. but at 1,475 .. i can probably get Navi system or something better..

1,475 and 5 week turn around..

Wow those guys have come a loonnnggg way.

I remember when the only thing they were known for were the 180SX LED tail light conversion. They have so much now!

I think the NSX Tails would be worth it if they did something unique with them... Maybe somehow incorporate a shape then have the inside of it light up with the brakes.

Here's pix of the 180sx/240sx tail light conversion of theirs which i'm fond of.

Image01.jpg

Image02.jpg

Image01.jpg

well,

i dont know about you guys, but i am probably NOT gonna fork out $ 1475 on my ass.. tail i meant

that is heavy investment on ass,, tail..

unless you are J-Lo, 1475 is out of my league.

-jjc.

the price needs to be inline with a complete new stock set of lights..hell they don't even provide the tailights at 1475.00.they use ours!!!! p.s. i do love the look.....:D

Heck, I might consider doing this if I could first see them installed ON A CAR first. Right now I only can see them (via the pictures) one at a time on a table. On a car they might look totally different, for better or worse.

Someone in Canada ordered the first set of these LED lights but I haven't seen it on the car yet. We tried to ask Mike @ clearcorners to make them similar to the 180 style lights posted above (round style that glows) but I don't think he was interested since he spent hours working on the current design. He said it was hard enough to make them as they did. A bunch of us were willing to "special order" the round style but no luck with that either.

I got an email not too long ago from Mike and he said the final design of the lights are a little different than the original ones he showed us.

I'd buy it if it was round.

These people offer top flight craftsmanship at a fair price. Besides mounting the LED's the remove all the lettering from each lens then polish them to a high gloss. Nice stuff!

No one said that the product was bad. Actually, all the coments are good. But in a relative cost world, the $ can probably be spent better elsewhere. Trust me, if I had the money...

Back