• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Let us be your ACURA Dealer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We would like to be your source for Acura Factory OEM Parts. Myself (Jason) Joe,and Ryan would like to be the Dealer you grow to know and count on when ordering parts for your Pride and Joy. All three of us have a love for cars not to mention Joe has owned 2 NSX's in the past. We are a fairly small operation and most of the time it's best to call us rather than email us.We all do a little of everything around the dept. and don't have one dedicated person to constantly watch and check the email. That is why it is best to call. We have acquired a few prime members and would like to think that they have all been satisfied with their purchase and transaction.

You should have added your phone number as well as your e-mail address.

Thank you.

I'm lucky to be within driving distance from them.

Last time I was down there for service a few years ago, I had the snap ring preventative fix, clutch, and a bunch of other things done / parts purchased. I got a good deal on everything, they gave me a new TL loaner for almost three weeks (it was over the Christmas and New Years Holidays), and one of the best NSX technicians in the area worked on it. Made the $5600 bill much easier to swallow :redface:

Jason and Joe were a pleasure doing business with. I hope Larry is still there, I'm making a list of things to do soon :biggrin:

Dave

I'm lucky to be within driving distance from them.

Last time I was down there for service a few years ago, I had the snap ring preventative fix, clutch, and a bunch of other things done / parts purchased. I got a good deal on everything, they gave me a new TL loaner for almost three weeks (it was over the Christmas and New Years Holidays), and one of the best NSX technicians in the area worked on it. Made the $5600 bill much easier to swallow :redface:

Jason and Joe were a pleasure doing business with. I hope Larry is still there, I'm making a list of things to do soon :biggrin:

Dave

Thanks for the compliment Dave! I am still here as are Joe and Jason. Let us know when you are ready to get that list taken care of. Take care.
-Larry

I just bought $1,700 worth of parts from them (clutch, timing belt, water pump, etc) They were great to work with and sent the parts out immediately. I'm not even going to tell them how much I saved over my local dealers. It may cause them to raise their prices. :biggrin:

same here,
as long as they undercut the other online dealers by 10% they will have my business forever.

I can vouche for these guys. I had my 6-speed done and I cannot say how much detail they put into doing the job. I basically had a part from my clutch destroyed by another mechanic (not them) and they found the part, finished the job and had my car shipped back to Charleston in less than two-days.
Great job

Hi Augusta,

Would you be interested in shipping to the UK for the parts that are common to both UK and USA variants? We can supply business address for regular service items, or even individual details whichever is easiest and most cost effective.

Regards, Paul

Hi Augusta,

Would you be interested in shipping to the UK for the parts that are common to both UK and USA variants? We can supply business address for regular service items, or even individual details whichever is easiest and most cost effective.

Regards, Paul

Paul,

I am sorry for not replying sooner. I thought I had it set up to notify me when I recieved a post, I guess I did not. Yes that is something we would be interested in. Give me a list of the items you are considering stocking and I will get you some prices and a quote on the freight.

Jason

Just got my coolant tank and cap! great customer service!
btw when will you be able to ship out the clips?

Last edited:
Playa Joe, Jason & Ryan are the best, bar none. I live 5 minutes from an Acura dealer that will henceforth go unnamed *cough* Gary Force *cough* and would rather call Acura of Augusta for my parts. I've done business with them for 7-8 years and honestly can't imagine doing business elsewhere.

Simple as that.

Once again another great transaction with these guys. Can't beat the prices and the customer service is top notch. :smile:

Great prices and great service.........thank you!:smile:

steve, thanks for showing some love:redface:

howz the car doing?

Least I can do after all y'all have done for me. She's great---here's what she looks like after a fresh detail and a Barney Demonbreun check-up:
1.jpg

38.jpg
6.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back