• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Lets go to Crystal Cove This Saturday 6/17/2006

Crap.
I just saw this thread now at 11:05pm.
Now I have to get up and wash the X at 5am.

I missed it, I know I'm a bad friend :redface: I got on the 405 at 4pm yesterday in newport to go to the shop in Downey and pick up my NSX, it took me 20 mins to get from the 73 to Harbor BLVD. I just got off the FWY and went back to Newport. Sorry I missed out.
MAtt

pierceman said:
I missed it, I know I'm a bad friend :redface: I got on the 405 at 4pm yesterday in newport to go to the shop in Downey and pick up my NSX, it took me 20 mins to get from the 73 to Harbor BLVD. I just got off the FWY and went back to Newport. Sorry I missed out.
MAtt

You missed a good one. :frown:

pierceman said:
MAtt
Matt,

There is always another meet, maybe see you at another Friday night or Crystal Cove meet soon.:smile:

Back