• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Lets see some refinished stock 02-05 wheels!

Hey guys, now that I'm gonna get my NSX back one day, I'm going ahead with my plans for it. I'm looking at refinishing/powdercoating/painting my stockers. I was thinking of gunmetal, but also thinking of black chroming them. So share some pics of your refinished 02-05 wheels :).

Bat™

I'm looking forward to the responses you get here. I'm not real thrilled with my stock '05 wheels on LBBP either.

Hi,

I hope the attached help, I had them refinished in the NSX-R grey and then added a new set of decals to finish them off.

regards,

Attachments

• Apple 1.jpg
    Apple 1.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 1,374
  • NSX R Rims finished.JPG
    NSX R Rims finished.JPG
    73.3 KB · Views: 1,616
2002colors.jpg

black.jpg

Hi,

I hope the attached help, I had them refinished in the NSX-R grey and then added a new set of decals to finish them off.

regards,

^That color looks great on your car!

Not trying to steal your thread, Bat. :rolleyes:

LBBP + Washi rims ..... plus LBBP headlights

Here you go, I knew I had a photo somewhere ...LBBP + Washi Grrey rims.

And whilst you've got the paint brush out, why not tweak the lights :smile:

regards,

Attachments

• LBB + Grey 02's.jpg
    LBB + Grey 02's.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 657
    14.6 KB · Views: 568
Previous owner did mine. Was supposed to be Washi Grey. Ended up having too much tan/gold in it. Looks good in shade, but looks tan in direct sunlight. Thinking about a refinish to Advan's pic #4...

0251.jpg

here is my new setup- the powdercoat mimics 'hard anodize' color, it is not gold.

Attachments

• april 048.jpg
    april 048.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 1,072
Last edited by a moderator:
does anyone have a good experience with taking the stock 91-95 wheels to a black or black matte finish? vendor who did the work, cost, etc.. thanks.

Here's mine in regular chrome. I usually hate chrome but I like them now. I think they'd look even better on LBBP. There's a C6 corvette around here with a similar blue color with chrome wheels and it is the only vette I find myself lusting after

This is a really old pic but I seem to have a lack of side shots.
side_viewsized.jpg

Wow cool thread, I love all those colors 1-6 :)

this gives me some ideas...thanks fellas!

btw I'm also looking to buy 2002+ NSX oem wheels, need one rear and maybe a front as well if anyone has some they want to sell.

rick

whats the price to get the wheels refinished? I know it would be less than new wheels but hom much?

Back