• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Lets Start a Revolution...

Do you think that the site could use some restructuring?

• Yes, definately

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something needs to be done, but not this radical

• I think the marketplace could definately be fixed

• No, its perfect for me

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i am going to be the obama of the nsx forums, and say that... yes we can change the way this forum is ran...
I propose...

1. allow post for questions on the market place, not allowing questions just makes potential buyers run...

2. allow people that have yahoo.com, aol.com, join the site

3. allow a NSFW section that is monitored and age protected...

4. dont let the "old school" forum members run the site and make it a true forum where we are ALL equal

5. and lastly... some people on this forum need to deflate their egos, i will do this...

Vote for me, the leader of the new beginning...

i thought you didn't want people to judge you by your age, but your maturity level? Job well done. See ya later troll!

i am going to be the obama of the nsx forums, and say that... yes we can change the way this forum is ran...
I propose...

1. allow post for questions on the market place, not allowing questions just makes potential buyers run...

2. allow people that have yahoo.com, aol.com, join the site

3. allow a NSFW section that is monitored and age protected...

4. dont let the "old school" forum members run the site and make it a true forum where we are ALL equal

5. and lastly... some people on this forum need to deflate their egos, i will do this...

Vote for me, the leader of the new beginning...

No matter how hard I try to stay in retirement, I always find the need to come back whenever this nonsense arises.........

This cancer on Prime is Crgray who has already been suspended for attempting to debase this forum through his immature, solipsistic and offensive posts. His "contributions" run the gamut from racially offensive musings about "wanting yellow fever" to misogynistic comments in a NSFW thread.

Run his IP and tell me I am wrong but let's stop the nonsense and get back to being a forum where longtime members may return and say they are proud to be a member.

He's back...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back