• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Let's talk about high tech baby strollers....

:wink: I did a search and didn't really see anything related to this topic. As a car nut like many of you I've been doing research on the safest and best baby strollers on the market.

We want something that can perhaps have a detachable section so it can go from baby stroller to car seat for ease of transfer.....

I've also seen some savy parents with what seems like a dual baby stroller but the one seat is a platform seat for an older child to sit if tired from walking while the other seat is for an infant/toddler.

Does Ferrari make a baby stroller just out of curiosity? :biggrin:

Perhaps some dad's can chime in on their experience....I'm looking at this one from Bugaboo:
(matches my NSX and costs $920)

Cameleon+Stroller.jpg

This one looks super high tech but I can't believe it's $1199, has anyone used this before?

Xplory+Complete+Stroller.jpg

Last edited:
We've got the Stokke. It is expensive, but I can highly recommend it!

It is height adjustable and very agile. It rides very smooth. Our kid is almost 4 now and he still fits in the stroller!!

The Stokke is very good when you go the zoo. Your kid doesn't have to look at all the legs and fences, since the Stokke is very high. This is also more convenient for you back ;)

Another example, when you go to a terrace, you can use the Stokke as a seat for your kid. Just adjust the height.

I'm not sure if it fits in the NSX though :D

695772555_6_DhWV.jpeg

When he was a baby:

22951395_6_RkS1.jpeg

What I also like about the Stokke is that you can turn the seat to you, this gives a lot nice interaction with your baby

59533897_6_278m.jpeg

btw, you can also attach the Maxi Cosi to the Stokke

Last edited:
Perhaps some dad's can chime in on their experience....I'm looking at this one from Bugaboo:
Rick,
Are you trying to tell us something? When is the due date?:cool:

I did a search and found this http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=128177&highlight=baby+strollers All I know is we have fancy jogger strollers that cost $ and they have logged 0 miles...our lightweight macleren which is inexpensive has done all the duty because it is light and takes up less space.

thanks Doc! I will read up on there for sure. Your explanation is also making me think, would I prefer something lightweight that we will use or a fancy one that stays in the garage. (sorta related to having an exotic you pay $$$ for and rarely drive...haha)

No not expecting but I do like to plan ahead just like with my car modding :)

thanks for input fellas,
rick

thanks Doc! I will read up on there for sure. Your explanation is also making me think, would I prefer something lightweight that we will use or a fancy one that stays in the garage. (sorta related to having an exotic you pay $$$ for and rarely drive...haha)

No not expecting but I do like to plan ahead just like with my car modding :)

thanks for input fellas,
rick

We also have a small lightweight stroller. I prefer the Stokke. But sometimes a small lightweight comes in handy. And you won't put your baby in a buggy (that is what we call the small lightweight strollers in The Netherlands ;)).

It is best to have two imo :)

We were out at dinner the other night and ran into a mother who was using this really cool stroller that has hydraulics so it pops up with one push of a botton and folds down just as quickly.

Quinny Buzz 3

Has anyone else used this one and can give some persona insight into this one? They have a Buzz 4 model out now where the front wheels are more separated and seems more stable. Is there a concern with the Buzz 3?

I wanted to get the matching interlocking seat for the infant seat but trying to do as much research as possible before the baby gets here.

Best of all is it comes in black / yellow which is my favorite color combo!!! :)

That one looks nice and cool but I would still stick with the Graco we have simply because when it's in use you will really appreciate the large storage compartment under the kid which you can use as storage during transit. Last time we used it and hit the fireworks we had a cooler under it and a backpack with all the child supplies you'll need.

Back