• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

LFA at Lexus of Brookfield

I was going by there a few weeks ago and thought I caught a glimpse of an LFA, but when I went by on my return it wasn't there. Anyway, on Saturday I was driving my NSX so I went by there and it was out front. I got there close to closing and was able to hear it when they moved it back into the showroom.

It looks nice in person, better than pictures, but not $350K+ nice that's for sure...and it was quiet!! I mentioned that to the sales person and he said "It's a Lexus". He kept voluntarily saying how they were great but wayyy too expensive. I've got to agree no matter what the performance. I'd put it about even or a little better than the R8 in looks. Not Ferrari or Lambo territory for sure, and that price :eek:

He said they take NSXs in trade, and I said if he'll give me $260K for mine we'll talk.:smile:

Worth a checkout though if you are in the area. He said they might get two in total. Supposedly it was the owner's car and not for sale. Not sure there is going to be a line anyway!!

I love the LFA, it is the only car I would trade my NSX for. When I was at the Nurburgring last Wednesday I found Lexus's garage, they had 7 of them there. I was also very fortunate that one of the test drivers wanted to talk to me, he liked the NSX and after I gave him some Honda names he told me that Gansan was there testing the LFA with them. I don't know if this is true but it was a great experience for me. Unfortunatley i wasn't able to take any pictures there but i did snap one when i got back to my rental car, here is is:

attachment.php

McGrath Lexus in Chicago also has a LFA, its red and they took it to last supercars saturday and another lever show.

Attachments

• IMG_0969.jpg
    IMG_0969.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 760
Last edited:
Back