• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

LHD Veilside NSX Video

i hope he saved some of his 'procedes' for when he pops an engine since my little sister who has never driven a manual could drive a car without bouncing it off the rev limiter. :rolleyes:

i dont worry about "poping" eny engines sens i have allready 4NSX ,,bring you littel sister over here maybe she can learn me to drive and i can learn her some other thing
if you are going to be nasty,, im nasty back

I love it when a driver takes off and bangs into the rev limiter! Three times! :rolleyes:

And that's before he even starts the donuts.

i agree, what's up with that?:rolleyes:

i know. maybe that was not his car.:smile:

i dont worry about "poping" eny engines sens i have allready 4NSX ,,bring you littel sister over here maybe she can learn me to drive and i can learn her some other thing

Wow.

That is quite possibly the worst 'comeback' yet. :rolleyes:

Btw, I sent her the link to the video. She thinks your car is ugly, you have "goofy" facial hair and you can't drive.

Nobody was being nasty, it was the truth. You can't drive. Deal with it or don't go making videos of it :eek:

(oh, and my 'little' sister is still in school... in my country you would be considered a pedophile for your comment.)

Wow.

Btw, I sent her the link to the video. She thinks your car is ugly, you have "goofy" facial hair and you can't drive.

Nobody was being nasty, it was the truth. You can't drive. Deal with it or don't go making videos of it :eek:

(oh, and my 'little' sister is still in school... in my country you would be considered a pedophile for your comment.)

that should LEARN him a thing or two!!!! :mad:

i specially loved that inicial launch, clutch slipping based :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

and i don't know why people needs to hit the revlimit...

Wow. Simply wow.

Either "Deamon" is a 11 year old kid, or his english is VERY very poor.

Youd think someone that "owns 4 Nsx's" would be able to communicate well.

Im from Sweden and we dont speak english so often
how i drive is my problem , if i break it i fix it nobody elses problem ,,
i dont get it whats somebodys problems ??? its just a car ,and cars are made to drive whith have fun whith and when they broke buy a new one ,,thats my motto ,,if somebody dont like it or dont afford it ,fine

Wow.

you had to make it personal right
and you are so good driver ???? good for u
i dont think my car is ugly ,,peopel here in europe on the events dont think its ugly ,,i won 19first places on difrent shows in europe for nicecs honda and sportscar ,so everybody dont think its ugly ,its only a few , but its a honda NSX ,
pedophile " ha ha ha im 25 and i have doing more girls that you can emagine allso i have owened more sportscar that you ever dream of
for ex
i have
2 supra mk4 whith 978hp
4 Honda NSX (black,yellow,red komressor,and silver veilside)
1 Audi s4 kombi with stage5tuning 580hp
1 audi s4 2003
1 hummer H2
1 s2000 whit Turbo
1 BMW 745 2003
1 SL500 2002
1 evo9 500ps
1 evo6 JUN tunning whith strosek 600ps
'

This are the cars i have today for my personal fun
what do you have Mr "you are so ugly and you cant drive"

Wow. Simply wow.

Either "Deamon" is a 11 year old kid, or his english is VERY very poor.

Youd think someone that "owns 4 Nsx's" would be able to communicate well.

Let alone the unnecessary name calling I'd like to know how well you communicate in swedish. :rolleyes:

Deamon: What kind of exhaust are you using? Just watched the video again, sound is stunning.

Let alone the unnecessary name calling I'd like to know how well you communicate in swedish. :rolleyes:

Deamon: What kind of exhaust are you using? Just watched the video again, sound is stunning.

i bought the exhaust from a friend but its ´, hand made after that sens it didnt sound so much its straight 4" stainless all the way now :smile:

Without catalyzer?

yes its whitout catalysators
Bild065.jpg
[/IMG]

I love how everybody is bashing the veilside nsx when in reality I think we all know it's a gorgeous car.

vn1.jpg

vn10.jpg

6929-8686-3222.jpg

Yeah, real ugly right? Now if you have a personal problem with this guy, deal with it accordingly, bashing his sick car isn't going to get you anywhere..

fair enough, so you're still telling me that car is ugly ?

unfortunately yeah.:redface:

but the colour of my nsx will be the same as yours, so there's something going for ya.:smile:

already did it on my crx (autosalon winner), next nsx.:smile:

O5NI7FUI0M7MV36.JPG

Back