• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

"LIF SUX" license plates...

Help me try to understand why some DUDE
would pay for and put "LIF SUX" on a (just out
of the factory) Mercedes- Benz SL500 convertible.
This guy has the top down, just after the sunset
in Honolulu, passenger seat equipped with hot babe,
but has license plates that read "LIF SUX"?

Aloha!

M-B is doing some major magazine advertising this
month in 'GQ', September.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

My guess is that he really wanted a 2003 NSX but there were none available :) -- so he had to settle for the SL500..

very interesting.
i've seen a convertible v6 mustang here in southern cali with that same plate.
...might be a little more true for him.:D

ahah

Talk about sarcasm..I'm still debating on what to put on my plates when I get the x.

ravi

I guess the MB driver was looking for a "Yeah, right" response from onlookers.

Or else, all the NSX's were sold out, like NetViper said, and he had to settle with the MB! :D I think that one makes more sense!

By the way, I worked with a guy who had the CA plate "STUPID." He wanted it that way, for reasons that escape me. :rolleyes:

:cool: Thanks NSX guys! I just wanted to be sure others felt the same way. And yes, we only have one owned, new style, NSX (orange), on the island of Oahu (Honolulu). If that owner is out there reading this, contact me, please! - Aloha, Jerry! :)

With regards the guy with the plates "LIF SUX"...
...drive into the back of his car... then when you get out you can say "Can I buy your plates?" :D

To be honest, life would suck with a SL500... i dont see guys posting babe pix with their SL500's like the Samuari does here... :D

Back