• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

light underside front damage. Fixable?

Heard dragging on slt inclines on the way home after going over a very high driveway curb. Looked underneath when I got home and this is what I found. Has anyone encountered this and what is the best way to repair?

TIA!
fcf568f5.jpg

okay I'm on a roll. Here's another from the front view...

fcf568f8.jpg

------------------
no-thanks-i'll-park-it-myself

[This message has been edited by painlus (edited 07 December 2002).]

Originally posted by NSXaholic:
What part of the front is it exactly?

Regards.

It lies just behind the front air dam about one foot. You can see the front wheels in the first picture to give perspective.

Thats lower duct to right side a/c condesor ..must have snagged something ..a few $2 clips from acura will bolt it back up to its place.

Originally posted by smoore:
either buy new clips or zip tie it up

Mine is apparently zip tied up - when I ran over something and they had to pull my front end down to straighten it, they decided not to replace that piece (it appeared to have cracked) b/c it looked like they'd have to remove the bumper.

In any case, it was already zip tied up, so it wasn't the first time something had hit it.

Same thing happened to me backing out of a driveway, went to the dealer and bought the plastic clips 2.00 @ had to put oversized plastic washers on a few, as the plastic cover was cracked in a few areas. Hope this helps

------------------
White 1992
Dali Intake,
Dali Sway Bars,
H & R Springs,
Slotted Rotors,
Comptech Exhaust,
BBSC

Back