• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Lime Rock Event Caravans MA- NH- VT-ME

Are any of you guys (NH-MA-VT- ME) planning to attend the Lime Rock event?
If so, when are you heading down? Are you staying overnight?

No matter what your plans we should try organize Caravans from the area.

I will probably go down Friday but not sure yet. I know a few owners did the event as a day trip last year and drove down together from NH- MA. which I may do this year.

RCH

:eek:

Hi, Rich,

I have to work late on Friday :(, so I am planning to drive down early morning on Saturday (have to make it into a day trip - I will be tired, but I am still glad that I can make it!!).

I hope that we can all caravan together.

Thank you.

i am planning on heading down saturday morning. I would definitely be interested in meeting up with other people to caravan down there.

My plans are becoming more finalized. Caz-NSX and myself are heading down from NH on Friday.

May I make a suggestion for you guys going down Saturday morning, that want to caravan.

A great place for you other guys from MA, NH and other points to meet, would be the Charlton (SP) rest area on the Mass Pike. You could catch guys heading west from the Boston area on the Pike and others heading down RT 495 and RT 290.

Just an idea!

Rich

:eek:

Hi Rich!

I'm hoping to make it to Lime Rock as well. We would probably head out Saturday morning. Is there a count on the Sat a.m. crowd?

McAttack said:
Hi Rich!

I'm hoping to make it to Lime Rock as well. We would probably head out Saturday morning. Is there a count on the Sat a.m. crowd?

So far, there are three of us: Mikescg, McAttack (if you are sure on that), and Tiger740(myself)!! :D

Hey Gary and Guys,

There are some others, I have heard from on the NSXCA e-mail list that are heading down Sat. morn. I will try to forward thread to that list. If you are not on the other list drop me a private post.

I will also post any info for organizing caravan times at www.nsxuppereast.com

GM and others look forward to seeing you guys.
rch

Rich:eek:

Last edited:
Hey, Rich,

I am on both the NSXCA and NSX NorthEast e-mail list, and I did not see a post saying that some members may leave on Sat morning??? Could you forward that information so that we can coordinate the caravan?

Thanks so much for your help!!

Hi Yong,

I sent you a private e-mail with the e-mail addresses of the two guys from NH that sent e-mails to me stating they are going down Sat. morning.

Good luck,
Rich

WOW,

This is gonna be great. Can't wait to see you guys!!!!!!!!!

LarryB

Larry,

I am starting to get pumped. I have only driven about 50 miles so far this season.

So, Lime Rock will be my first road trip of the season. Any idea of how many Peter has signed up so far????

Are you heading to NJ this weekend.

Rich

:cool:

Hey Rich,

Not sure on the count but it sounds pretty good. No, I cannot make Don's event. Too many scheduling issues :(.

See ya on the 24th.

LarryB

Let's get the entire band back together for Lime Rock. Unfortunately, Peter, David Moore and I have to miss the River Run because we will be at the Glen all weekend so round everyone up for the Lime Rock event.

Bob

Rich,

I haven't read up on everything about 5/24 but is this an "activity" or spectator event? Also, where are you planning on staying Friday night?

Hi Gary,

No competative track time, maybe parade laps?? Lunch tooling around the paddock, getting a really close up look at some great race cars, it is a fun event.

We are staying at the Egremont Inn, about 25 minutes from the track, see the site below.

www.egremontinn.com

Rich

If you plan to leave on Saturday morning

As Rich suggested on NSXPRIME.com, should we meet at the following place? - "A great place for you other guys from MA, NH and other points to meet, would be the Charlton (SP) rest area on the Mass Pike. You could catch guys heading west from the Boston area on the Pike and others heading down RT 495 and RT 290."

If I remember correctly, that rest area is near Worcester. According to Mapquet.com, it should take about 2.5 hours (or less for you guys with super chargers) from Charlton (SP) rest area to Lime Rock park.

Since we have to get to Lime Rock before 9am, how about we meet sometime around 6-6:30 (wow.. that's early - my wife will be grumpy since I did not even wake up that early on my wedding day)?

Any comments or alternative ideas?

well at least there shouldn't be much traffic at that hour, we should make good time!!!

Update

The schedule of the caravan for the folks who are planning to leave for the Lime Rock event on Saturday morning is as follows:

We will meet at the Exxon Gas Station/Rest Area in Westborough at 6am. It is the first Gas Station/Rest Area/Plaza on Mass Pike (I-90) after the intersection of 495 and 90.

From NH,

Get on 495 south, exit onto route 90 west, and it is the first Exxon gas station that you will see.

From MA (Boston Area),

Get on 90 west, pass the 495 exit, and it is the first Exxon gas station that you will see.

If you have any questions, please send me an email. I will send out an email on Thursday to provide you with my contact numbers.

P.S. I could not find the exact location of the gas station on the map, but here is the map of the 495 and 90 intersection.

Attachments

• mapimage.gif
    mapimage.gif
    9.8 KB · Views: 165
I can do Sat morning - but I need the event ticket - which I have not had the chance to get. Can anyone help with that - if it's not too late?

call or email, peter mills, he was able to help me last week as far as getting a ticket for the event.

I know that the event this saturday is rain or shine, i was just wondering if everyone is still going if its raining?

I'm in, sans NSX but I'm in. Rain or shine.
Joe Lomoriello
Rso I'll talk w/you about the Benz then.

Back