• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

lip/bumper options for na1?

I'm looking to replacing my oem lip immediately or purchasing an aftermarket bumper instead for my na1...does anyone have pictures of aftermarket lips/bumpers I could see? I did a bunch of searches on here as well as on dali, sos, downforce, bulletproof ect but I haven't really seen anything I liked besides the widebody stuff :( which I currently don't have (maybe one day in the future) I just wanted to a create a thread to see if any other members know of some that I might of missed...perhaps some jdm/euro ones? Any help will be appreciated...right now I'm considering going with the Shine lip.

NA1 refers to the engine, not to the model year or the front end. NA1 is the 3.0-liter engine. NA1 engines were sold in all years - with the five-speed and automatic transmissions for '91-96, and with the automatics only for '97-05.

The front ends were the same on all '91-01 models, including NA1 and NA2 engines, and then were different from that (but the same as each other) on all '02-05 models, including NA1 and NA2 engines.

If you're asking about front ends, the two front ends available are the '91-01 front end, and the '02-05 front end.

Back