• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Little Tykes NSX-R conversion.

I thought I would share my latest project. Hopefully, you guys haven't seen one of these before. I always wanted a car bed when I was a kid. However, I wanted something a little bit cooler for my daughter's first bed. Anyhow she likes it so much that she hasn't started wondering around the house in the middle of the night.
Enjoy.
:smile:

Before:
P8220038.JPG

P8220037.JPG

After:
P9050474.JPG

P9050478.JPG

P9050472.JPG

P9050469.JPG

P9050467.JPG

P9050459.JPG

P9040454.JPG

P9040451.JPG

Last edited:
Prior to the 10 cans of Krylon fusion it looked similar to the following images. The original plan was to paint it silver like my car because she likes it so much. But with the wheels being white stickers I knew there was one option. Also I have to call myself out, the badges are real cheap fakes from the Ebay. I couldn't bring myself to buy $50 badges for a bed I got for $50 on Cragslist.

SV101590.jpg

SV101595.jpg

Looks incredible! Wish I had a bed like that when I was a kid. Your daughter is SO lucky.

Thank you for all of the the positive feedback. Last night I showed my daughter that she was on the internet. She said "that's my car bed." I may have to turn it into a coffee table for the basement when she out grows it.

Thanks again.

wow, my sons both have the same bed 1 red and the other blue, their jealous of your daughter.

Very cool indeed...Looks lowered! Coilovers? Recaro mattress/pillows?

go tomboys!

What is you daughter going to be for Halloween?
Mine is going to be Speed Racer :smile:

Great work ... and what father wouldn't spoil such a beautiful daughter!!

regards,

Looks great. My son has the same bed, he saw your daughters and now he wants one too, wants to look like his Daddy's NSX.

I'm 22, and I want one. I'm emailing this to my dad right now. Gonna see if i can build a frame to get it to work with my Queen size bed.

Last edited:
Back