• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Local Utah NSX cruise 7-24-06

Here is a few snaps of our East Canyon Cruise. We we able to get 5 cars to head up canyon with us. We have Matt (Xperimental) with his 95' red/blk, Ethan (eh2666) with his 92' white/blk, me (blacknsx24) with my 91' blk/ivory, John (not a prime member) with his 02' Yellow/blk, and Tony (not sure if prime member) with his 91' red/blk.

4892NSX_Cruise_7-24-06_001-med.jpg

4892NSX_Cruise_7-24-06_005-med.jpg

4892NSX_Cruise_7-24-06_004-med.jpg

4892NSX_Cruise_7-24-06_003-med.jpg

A few more.
4892NSX_Cruise_7-24-06_006-med.jpg

I believe the prior owner said they were Lotus Elise lights? I am not sure but I know Ethan can probably chime in as he knew the car and owner pretty well.
How about your car, Brandon??

Well, needless to say I am in Missouri right now overseeing something's on my car, and took pics last night will post a lil' later. Looks like you guys had a blast, CONGRATS!

Ethan, is that Ryan's old car?

Thanks for sharing the pics. :) Every time I see an NSX, I get all twitterpated... and it's rare to see one where I'm from. Now I can just log on and see the beauty from my own home!!!

What do you guys think? My hubby and I have been talking about getting a brand new Honda or something.. but I think I'd rather get a used '94+ NSX...for the same price. We don't have any kids yet...so why get a 4-door slug ...even if it IS brand new?? I'd almost sell my soul to get an NSX!!! I've been debating on whether or not to hawk my beloved CRX that my late dad gave me for my 17th bday (it was a big deal at the time.. I HAD to have that car.. and he searched high and low for the best one. He passed away unexpectedly of cancer last year and that car has always had a special place in my heart cuz daddy gave it to me).

So should I hawk the Rex to get an NSX, or keep the rex and sell all hubby's cars to get my NSX?? hahahah

I say go for it Kristy! If you want one, and have the means, pull the trigger!:biggrin: Check out the classifieds here on Prime and have a local person check it out for you if it's not in your area? Do you live here in Utah now?

Miss CRX said:
Thanks for sharing the pics. :) Every time I see an NSX, I get all twitterpated... and it's rare to see one where I'm from. Now I can just log on and see the beauty from my own home!!!

What do you guys think? My hubby and I have been talking about getting a brand new Honda or something.. but I think I'd rather get a used '94+ NSX...for the same price. We don't have any kids yet...so why get a 4-door slug ...even if it IS brand new?? I'd almost sell my soul to get an NSX!!! I've been debating on whether or not to hawk my beloved CRX that my late dad gave me for my 17th bday (it was a big deal at the time.. I HAD to have that car.. and he searched high and low for the best one. He passed away unexpectedly of cancer last year and that car has always had a special place in my heart cuz daddy gave it to me).

So should I hawk the Rex to get an NSX, or keep the rex and sell all hubby's cars to get my NSX?? hahahah
A good '94+ (did you mean '95+) NSX will cost you considerably more than most new Hondas (sans the s2000).

Either way, good luck. Hope you become an owner sooner than later. :smile:

Beautiful pictures guys. I'm originally from St. George, but in Phoenix for grad school right now. An NSX is definitely on my "to-get" list sometime in the near future. Until then, I make do with my Legend coupe 6-speed. Would love to check out your guys' cars in person the next time you get together. I'll keep an eye on upcoming threads/events. Keep up the great work.

Back