• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Look At What My NSX Gave Me For Christmas!

I've had my Nsx since Mid 04' & when i got the car I got copied keys like the ones from Home Depot, no originals... So today I'm installing an oem handbrake I got from a fellow prime member.(http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r138/brooklynzson/CIMG0045.jpg)
While Im installing it this slides out from here :eek: I have taken apart the console maybe 10 times in total and NEVER has there been any sign of the key....Guess the Nsx was holding out until the right time....

When I cleaned my used M3 for the first time I found an uncashed check for $7000 addressed to the prev owner. I called him to see if he wanted it but the number was not in service. I also found an unused condom with the business card of a Vegas stripclub attached ;)

I love that key. I still have the one that came with my Sebring Silver NSX even though I sold the car eons ago. LOL

Jesus, I have book looking for my 335i's spare key for months now. I took the keychain off it and now it makes zero noise when I move it. I wish my key would magically show up one day.

Back