• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Look what I bought at the Dealership

To all who have inquired, just call my parts dept.:biggrin:

Excuse me for my ignorance, but my NSX key does not look like that.

Did I get a run of the mill replacement key?

If you have a 97 or newer, you would never have gotten that key. It is referred to as the Titanium key, and would not work with the newer cars that need the transponder signal from the key. It can be bought for about $80.00 discounted and used doors and trunk (or with a little work, it can be made to work for the ignition also). If you have a 91-96 and did not get the key, someone screwed you over a little!

Shumdit said:
I bet Ralph would know!

Ralph would know! Just ordered one $11.95 + shipping. I got one, coolest NSX key chain I have seen:biggrin: will have to retire one of my older ones.

Last edited:
allllllright, which one of you DOGS bought the last FOUR of them just before i called? c'mon, fess up!

ralph's getting ready to order so if you haven't ordered yours yet, give him a call @ the number listed. (he says they're not acura-mfg, but are from a local guy who custom makes them)

queenlives said:
allllllright, which one of you DOGS bought the last FOUR of them just before i called? c'mon, fess up!

ralph's getting ready to order so if you haven't ordered yours yet, give him a call @ the number listed. (he says they're not acura-mfg, but are from a local guy who custom makes them)

If it's the one that is in the first picture my understanding is it is made by Auto Gold (they supply a lot of OEM's). I ordered one from another company for $7.51 if memory serves.

No they don't. You are thinking of the "Acura" logo ones, but the "NSX" ones are not on ebay, nor have they been as long as the completed search goes back unless you can find something I couldn't when I was looking last week.

I told our parts manager to order 15, so we should have a few on hand.:wink:

My local dealer, Kearny Mesa Acura(Cush) had several except the NSX one.
I asked him last week if he could order me an NSX one.
I got it today for 8 bucks.
And I saw that he had several more NSX's ones as well.

They are the same as the original post photo.

-j-

Back from the dead. Part number 908-704-0300 doesn't produce any results for key chains. Am I too late?

Helpage?

ROFLOL!!

If you can't laugh at yourself...others will.:biggrin: Thanks!

I just bought the same one on eBay for $7.49 plus shipping. :smile:

Back