• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Looking for '97-'99 low mileage NSX-T

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking for an immaculate, low mileage (under 30K miles) '97-'99 NSX-T. Prefer Monte Carlo/Monaco Blue, Spa Yellow or Silver. Please email me with pictures. I do need to sell my '91 NSX first, but thought I would start looking now.

Kipp

Last edited:
I have a 1998 NSX-T yellow 6 spd with just under 20,000 miles.
I just installed Bilstein shocks and Eibach springs less than 1,000
miles ago.I've also installed B&B exhaust.Tires have about 75% wear left on them.Oil is changed every 3 months with Mobil 1.I drive the car only in sunny weather(which is about 3 months a year here in Washington state).The vehicle is spotless inside and out as this is my second yellow NSX.I'm asking $55K firm for the vehicle.Email me with any questions.

Mike

SPA yellow from Brody

I can attest Mike "Brody" has one of the nicest SPA yellow around. I have seen it a couple of times, perfect condition.

Re: SPA yellow from Brody

It sounds incredible, just out of my budget for right now. I am saving my $'s for the next generation NSX.

Kipp

red97nsx said:
I can attest Mike "Brody" has one of the nicest SPA yellow around. I have seen it a couple of times, perfect condition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back