• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

looking for a 16/17 combo

Wonder who makes a good set of 16 and 17 for my 91 nsx. Anyone have some suggestions? I had 17 and 18 befor but crack a rim :frown: So i want smaller rims with more meat in the tire.

Wonder who makes a good set of 16 and 17 for my 91 nsx. Anyone have some suggestions? I had 17 and 18 befor but crack a rim :frown: So i want smaller rims with more meat in the tire.

ssr integrals. They can be found and pretty cheap. Flows well with the lines of NSX

Attachments

• SSRINTEGRALS.JPG
    SSRINTEGRALS.JPG
    22.5 KB · Views: 94
Yep, my buddy has a set. His is in the magnesium color. I think he's running 18/19 though, maybe 17/18 but can't recall this second. It does look pretty nice. Even though they're mentioned in the description as "aircraft grade wheels are the strongest wheels on the market today", I think they're still cast. Call and ask to make sure, forged is stronger than cast. There ARE some strong cast wheels though.

His nsx is red.

7ea74dd9-3ab7-46c6-8caf-f0a8bc2b34adDriftR-SITE.jpg

ROH WHEELS website
http://www.roh.com.au/asp/product_catalogue.asp

I prefer the Modena because the rivots break up the look of the wheel better, or the Strada. Those wheels however, are only available in 18's and 19's.

Last edited:
ok I actually just looked @ my 18's Iwas runing a 265/35/18 and I wasa right about the fromt size

Have you considered the 7 spoke 94+ wheels maybe painted White?

Back