• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Looking for a mech in Broward County

There is a place called Hondatech at or near 441 and Sunrise I believe. I forget his name but he was a former Acura mechanic and people seem to trust him.

There is also the huge Acura dealer all the way out west -- Rick Case.

In Hollywood, there is an Acura dealer that has one mechanic who owns one and seems to understand and appreciate the car.

For the work you intend any of these would work.

There is a place called Hondatech at or near 441 and Sunrise I believe. I forget his name but he was a former Acura mechanic and people seem to trust him.

There is also the huge Acura dealer all the way out west -- Rick Case.

In Hollywood, there is an Acura dealer that has one mechanic who owns one and seems to understand and appreciate the car.

For the work you intend any of these would work.

Thanks ,those are close by

Hondatech on 441 just north of Broward Blvd. Speak to Dwight, he's the guy JMP is referring to above.....I've known Dwight forever, he's VERY honest and knows these cars inside and out. Mine is down there now getting AC work and there's a supercharged NSX down there now as well. His number is 954-583-2424

Good luck

Danny

Hondatech on 441 just north of Broward Blvd. Speak to Dwight, he's the guy JMP is referring to above.....I've known Dwight forever, he's VERY honest and knows these cars inside and out. Mine is down there now getting AC work and there's a supercharged NSX down there now as well. His number is 954-583-2424

Good luck

Danny

I am going by there Sat. Thanks

Back