• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Looking for a NSX in the area...

Hey

I am looking for a 2002+ 6MT NSX in the area. I live in oklahoma, so if anybody knows somebody or they are selling there car, please let me know:smile:

Thanks

Mahdi

It would be more helpful if you were more specific as to color, miles, modded/stock wanted.

I know there's a Porsche dealer in Houston with a 2003 silverstone (it should be on Ebay or Autotrader).

Your best bet is going to be:

1. Autotrader
2. Ebay
3. NSX Prime
4. Cars.com
5. Craigslist (I see NSX'es pop up on there once in a while)

Good Luck,
- Z

I like all the colors, and mileage depends on the price really. And don't mind if it's stock or not.

Thanks a lot for your help guys!

It would be more helpful if you were more specific as to color, miles, modded/stock wanted.

I know there's a Porsche dealer in Houston with a 2003 silverstone (it should be on Ebay or Autotrader).

Can't find it, do you know what Porsche dealer?

Thx

Mahdi

When you finally pick one up, give me your contact info, so I can include you in our monthly events...:smile:

When you finally pick one up, give me your contact info, so I can include you in our monthly events...:smile:

lol yeah I should of picked up one last year, instead of buying the G35. Lesson learned "get what you want the first time":biggrin:

Mahdi

Back