• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Looking for a shop who does a full alignment...!!!

I've been searching shops to to get a full alignment done to my nsx. I've been to "Hanlon's tires" in San Bruno CA expecting a full alignment but I ended up leaving with a toe and go!! His excuse was everything was maxed out or non adjustable. Total bull... I then brought the N to "The Shop" in San Bruno. They were able to adjust my front camber but leaving rear camber and casters untouched.
I'm looking for a shop who can atleast adjust front caster. I know it's adjustable according to the manual, however most shop I go to says the same. "if it saids it's adjustable, then we'll adjust it" but when I return to pick up the story stays the same, it's fully maxed out or it's not adjustable.. What gives...

Can anyone recommend me to a shop where work is actually done. I have no issue to pay a bit more for the trouble but I'm just getting tired of constantly having my car steer to the right when my wheel is let go.

im located in San Francisco CA but willing to travel around the Bay Area if I need to.

Don Lam Hill Top Auto Service in Daly City, 650) 991-8838

or

Ken's Wheel Service in SF, 280 - 14th Street, (415) 543-1568

I've used both with good results.

Back