• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Looking for an autograph?

Anyone have a copy of Senna's Autograph? I'm looking to get a new badge with my car #...

ray.jpg

Attached is a PNG format. You can get EPS format here.

that'd be a BAD ASS graphic/vinyl decal to put maybe over the exhaust outlet area (like sorta-JDM look) or maybe by the rear engine hatch cover...

i have a COLIN CHAPMAN signature graphic on the b-pillar of my lotus...

looks sweet... :biggrin:

let meknow if someone does end up making a vinyl of this....

I spoke to (Mr. to me) Senna two times, once about the NSX, but didn’t record or write anything down. No autograph either.

But here is Sabine’s autograph! Queen, king and everything else of the Ring!
Sorry to hijack, but this could turn into a COOL thread!
sabine auto.jpg

I like this idea. Maybe someone can make a sticker?

I removed the badges off my NSX and quickly realized I didn't like it because of the holes it left.:frown: I don't want to do any paint/body work to cover up the holes, and don't really want to put the stock badges back on, so I figured if I can make this look classy, and not ricer, I'll give it a shot. If all else fails, I'll put honda badges on it. But I think it would be pretty cool to get a small badge with Mr. Senna's :wink: autograph and the production number. I'll get some pricing and let you guys know. We prob wouldn't be able to do a group buy (but I'll check) because each one would have to be personalized with production numbers, then colors to match your car. :cool:

I like this idea. Maybe someone can make a sticker?

A sticker would work for the autograph (prob pretty easy to make too), but would get more expensive to personalize each one with a production number...

Keep us inform, I like to see what the end product will look like.

if people want, i'll get on it... don't want 20 people doing the same project... but i can get this to my vinyl guy on mon-tues... and have something for you by like late next week...

we could sell them for cost, just for material...

like i said, the colin chapman sticker on my lotus rocks... a SENNA autograph on NSX would be killer~!!!

let me know guys!

we can do few colors to fulfill general needs: silver, white, black, etc?

if people want, i'll get on it... don't want 20 people doing the same project... but i can get this to my vinyl guy on mon-tues... and have something for you by like late next week...

we could sell them for cost, just for material...

like i said, the colin chapman sticker on my lotus rocks... a SENNA autograph on NSX would be killer~!!!

let me know guys!

we can do few colors to fulfill general needs: silver, white, black, etc?

cool keep us posted:biggrin:

I emailed BilletBadges.com earlier today, but I prob won't hear from them until Monday. Anyway, here's a VERY rough rendition of what I was thinking of. Of course the colors would vary from car to car, but I did this one in a light gray for my car. I was thinking maybe 1.5 x 3" billet oval for the front and back...

badge.jpg

Shifty is putting this on the front bumper cover replacing the holes the "A" left I am assuming, because I have debadged my car and I have no holes. I did fill and paint the front bumper cover holes. I don't want a badge there. To me a badge center nose reminds me of a belt buckle, my car looks ultra clean with nothing.

The Senna sticker for me would have to go on the glass hatch that covers the engine bay. White would be good.

Shifty is putting this on the front bumper cover replacing the holes the "A" left I am assuming, because I have debadged my car and I have no holes. I did fill and paint the front bumper cover holes. I don't want a badge there. To me a badge center nose reminds me of a belt buckle, my car looks ultra clean with nothing.

I agree, I like the lines much better without the belt buckle. But, to me, the holes are an imperfection, and I won't stand for it. :biggrin: But, I'm not willing to do paint/body work to fix it. So if this doesn't work out, I will go to Honda Badges... :wink:

here is the email I got back from them...

Billet Badges said:
Robert,
I checked out the forum and it looks like most of the guys prefer stickers. This is not a cheap vinyl sticker. It is a custom CNC machined badge milled from solid billet aluminum.

The badge that you selected cost $85 each to make. The black part of the badge or in your case grey is powdercoat. The oval is then engraved on the CNC and the outside edge is polished. because the grey doesn't offer much contrast, you might consider having the whole badge polished with the signature and number engraved and paint filled. It would be tough to do a group buy on this if everyone wanted their own serial number on the badge. Let me know if you are interested or not. Thank you.

Steve Smart
Billet Badges

You should get the signature of the former jgtc MuGeN-DoMe champion, 10 year jgtc racing vet "RYO MICHIGAMI". A badge with with his name will be the right way to represent HondA RacinG. There's not too many actual race car drivers that actually stay with the same manufacturer for that long of a period. That tells you how much RYO MICHIGAMI is loyal to HondA and to the NSX. :cool:

let me know if you guys want me to proceed with a vinyl decal cutout of senna's autograph... i submitted it to the decal guy today, and should be ready by end of this week.... but duno if no one needs/wants them... :wink:

let me know if you guys want me to proceed with a vinyl decal cutout of senna's autograph... i submitted it to the decal guy today, and should be ready by end of this week.... but duno if no one needs/wants them... :wink:

Photo of your design???

What about this guys?
The vinyl sticker will be just like the way you see in any color. Additional to that is your own personalized last 3 digits of your NSX's VIN placed anywhere you desired.

senna.JPG

I think this is a great sticker to place at the partition glass???

Will figure out a small price later

well.... i have that stickers before i had my NSX....i searched HIS signature and asked my father to do the stickers...

Here is a photo of my NSX with the sticker (it's been there for 2 and half years)

i also have the Senna "SS"s on stickers..

i had 3 collors made: Black, Red and White

if you guys want... i can ask my father to do that all over again and i'll mail them to one of you guys :wink: :wink: :wink:

PS - Ohhhh... and it's Vynil....even with pressurized (!?!?) water it won't come out

What about this guys?
The vinyl sticker will be just like the way you see in any color. Additional to that is your own personalized last 3 digits of your NSX's VIN placed anywhere you desired.

senna.JPG

I think this is a great sticker to place at the partition glass???

Will figure out a small price later

I really like this one.

Back