• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Looking for best NSX Tuner

I have a 1991 NSZ The car has been sitting in storage too long and needs a great deal of work and attention. I am not able to find anyone in my area, and I am willing to ship the car out of state, but I need to find the right team of guys that I can trust with my car. Any one have any thoughts or suggestions?

Jersey Bill

Attachments

• NSZ.jpg
    NSZ.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 99
Where are you located? New Jersey? I think if you are on the East coast you should look up Larry B. Very knowledgeable and always helpful on prime. He has great reviews on his work. Good Luck.

....except I'm not sure that they are used to 6 cylinders, regardless of HP/L. I do know that they have tuned some Porsche's though.

When i spoke to them they have indeed done a few NSXs and other honda c-bangers.

Even their competitors (which I won't mention since i dun want to face their "music") agreed that Bisimoto attention to detail and knowledge-base is paramount. He treats the cars as if they are his very own prized possessions.

Do you really need a tuner or a good NSX tech? What kind of performance mods do you have?

LarryB is the NSX Guru over in that neck of the woods.

+1. If I was in your location I would look no further than LarryB. His skills are byond question, his ethics beyond reproach, and his knowledge of the NSX is unusrpassed. If you were going to turbocharge the car then there might be other choices that would be more appropriate. But if you are bringing an NSX back from near death, Larry is your guy.

I have a 1991 NSZ The car has been sitting in storage too long and needs a great deal of work and attention. I am not able to find anyone in my area, and I am willing to ship the car out of state, but I need to find the right team of guys that I can trust with my car. Any one have any thoughts or suggestions?

Jersey Bill

Your title says Tuner but your description reads tech. Larry B is your best bet for what you're post is referring too. If you need your car "tuned" then that's a different story.

When I hear tuned I think forced induction or ITB, then I think dyno. When I think dyno I think of the heavy hitters on prime.

tunaoa9.jpg

The best NSX Tuna.

( pic borrowed from Deltron Zero)

Bisi
Tuned my 2.3Ll. Supercharge inter cooled na1 nsx 425hp 2 years ago. No problem. In loved the fact when we were done on the dyne we went for a street tune, 2 step launch.
He has direct number to all the big hitter; aem and hks owner for example.
Jon Martin developer of 3.8 piston recommended me Bisi.
A really stand up person.

Back