• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Looking for Central Pa owners

Hello,

New owner looking for other NSX people in south/central Pa to meet and talk shop.

Anyone around the Altoona, Bedford, Chambersburg area?

Scott
91 blk/blk

Hello Scott,

Congratulations on your NSX and welcome to NSX Prime North East.

I am located right outside of Philadelphia in the Delaware county region of PA and I've never heard of any of those cities.

I hope to see you at some up coming events.

Also you might want to join NSXCA.
-http://www.nsxca.org

Safe speeding,
Mike

I'm in the Hershey, PA area. I've seen a couple other owners floating around the Harrisburg area, but I haven't seen them on here.

I'm in NE Pa, Wilkes-Barre,I did go to Gettysburg college though way back when...:) We have a nice group of NE nsxca members look at our website linked to this site and Email Rich H. to add your data.

Pittsburgh Here

Scott,

I'm in Pittsburgh and often visit State College and Harrisburg. I've seen a red and yellow NSX frequently in Harrisburg And a white and red car on a few occasions in state college.

JAM

Looks like a Porsche buddy of mine is having a picnic for fellow car nuts in Emmaus on Sunday. Emmaus is near Allentown. Final details will be posted here when they are complete. I would like to see more than 1 (mine) NSX there.

I'm in Mechanicsburg, 5 minutes from Harrisburg. There's a guy named Brian in Dillsburg with a black 93(?) whom I talked to at a stoplight when I was in my Cherokee. He said he was on Prime. There is another guy, Shane, with a red 96 w/ Comptech SC in my area as well.

I was g-burg class of 84,20 yr reunion coming up!

OK Doc

G-Burg ATO class of 1973. Before the heroin bust, in case you know about that. We had a 30 member pledge class in 1969. We were the largest Fraternity on campus for a little while. No Matter. At the time those people were the closest to who I was at the time.

Times change. I moved on. They moved on.

respects,
Dennis in SE PA

Last edited:
Thanks for editing that post Dennis,I read it before you had changed it and the last bits sounded like you were having a purple microdot flash-back.ATO was alive and well in my yrs of 80-84.They were an eclectic group of heads and athletes,a wacky mix.Have a good winter!

LOL:D Thats all right Dennis Have you seen the often bizzare random thought inspired Off topic forum lately.

Back