• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Looking for moderators

Hi guys. I`m trying to post an NSX for sale and cannot find a moderator to correct the problem. I don`t see any on that page. I am regstered and followed the stated rules but still no post. Thanks Mike

i am also having the same problem. i have pm'ed the moderators and was tld that all posts have to be approved in the marketplace and also if my posts are not showing up for a couple of days, then i am not following the stated rules. Although I am sure I am following the stated rules, I do not see where in my posts i violate them.

Bottom-right

mikerosi said:
Hi guys. I`m trying to post an NSX for sale and cannot find a moderator to correct the problem. I don`t see any on that page. I am regstered and followed the stated rules but still no post.
Mike, as you probably already know, for sale/wanted posts require moderator approval so it may take some time for your even if all the rules are followed. There is a section in the rules that explain how to contact the moderators. To view the list of moderators, go into the forum you posted to and look under the "Moderators" section near the bottom of the page:

BTW: This thread should have been posted to the NSX Prime Website News & Discussion forum instead of the NSX Owner Discussion forum.

attachment.php

Last edited:
mikerosi said:
Hi guys. I`m trying to post an NSX for sale and cannot find a moderator to correct the problem. I don`t see any on that page. I am regstered and followed the stated rules but still no post. Thanks Mike

Your ad does not have a price. PM me a price and I can undelete it or submit a new ad with a price, per forum rules:

Asking Price Required: This is not an auction site. You must list a price at which you will sell all cars and normal parts. You can add "or best offer" but you must be willing to sell for the asking price. If you want to hold an auction, please use a professional auction service such as eBay and then simply post a link to your eBay auction. "Make an offer" ads are only acceptable for a truly odd part (.e.g. a broken climate control computer).

Deejay said:
i am also having the same problem. i have pm'ed the moderators and was tld that all posts have to be approved in the marketplace and also if my posts are not showing up for a couple of days, then i am not following the stated rules. Although I am sure I am following the stated rules, I do not see where in my posts i violate them.

What posts or threads are you referring to?

PM me and I will look into it, when I have time.

brahtw8 said:
...."Make an offer" ads are only acceptable for a truly odd part (.e.g. a broken climate control computer).
I think this is asking for trouble - either have the rule or not (I vote for the "rule" personally"). Grey will always be open to personal interpretation so just say the price - OBO can be added with a caveat that all offers will be considered.

D'Ecosse said:
I think this is asking for trouble - either have the rule or not (I vote for the "rule" personally"). Grey will always be open to personal interpretation so just say the price - OBO can be added with a caveat that all offers will be considered.

I don't make the rules. I just enforce them. Rarely is an ad allowed w/o price.

brahtw8 said:
I don't make the rules. I just enforce them. Rarely is an ad allowed w/o price.
I recognize that, but your previous statement is almost encouraging a loophole - give some people an inch they'll take a mile. Regardless of whether an individual item makes it through the "cut" sending the message that there are exceptions will simply encourage them to be tested.

D'Ecosse said:
I recognize that, but your previous statement is almost encouraging a loophole - give some people an inch they'll take a mile. Regardless of whether an individual item makes it through the "cut" sending the message that there are exceptions will simply encourage them to be tested.

Since they get approved first..there is no loophole..they decide.

D'Ecosse said:

It is not my statement. It is a cut and past from the marketplace rules.

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/submit_an_ad.htm

Back