• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Looking for pix of GOLD wheels

Just trying to see all the gold wheel options out there. Can you guys post pictures of all the nsxes with gold wheels you have. thanks
mike

attachment.php

Yes, but that pic is lowered by Photoshop:wink: courtesy of another prime member. My Eibachs are gathering dust in my garage, but should be on in the next 30 days when it goes in for the CTSC install (also in boxes in the garage!)

heres anothe rpic of the gold lm's on a nsx
1.jpg

I have tried to buy the gold for the nsx but both bbs retailers told me they are not available. The BBS website also does not list the gold as a option for the nsx.:frown:

brucewayne said:
heres anothe rpic of the gold lm's on a nsx
1.jpg

I have tried to buy the gold for the nsx but both bbs retailers told me they are not available. The BBS website also does not list the gold as a option for the nsx.:frown:
Try for the S2000. I know these are in gold for the S2000 with the same offset as can be used for the NSX.

QUOTE=Shumdit]That lip looks all wrong on the rear from that angle.[/QUOTE]
how about this angle?
I agree the steplid lips does look odd.
They are the only 20" lm's I have ever seen and I have been into modding for over 10 years.
p1010006_1131470119.jpg
[

brucewayne said:
QUOTE=Shumdit]That lip looks all wrong on the rear from that angle.
how about this angle?
I agree the steplid lips does look odd.
They are the only 20" lm's I have ever seen and I have been into modding for over 10 years.
p1010006_1131470119.jpg
[[/QUOTE]

That angle is better. The first pic looks like some Ricer version with 12 inch wheels on a civic with way too much offset.

Gerard van Santen said:
Try for the S2000. I know these are in gold for the S2000 with the same offset as can be used for the NSX.
So you guys think that is an s2000 set up? what size rims? Any 3/4 angle shots of it?

Back