• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Looking for PPI mechanic in Winnipeg

HKF

Registered Member
Hello, I'm talking to a NSX seller in Winnipeg right now and potentially need to do a PPI. Any recommendations for a mechanic in Winnipeg will be much appreciated.

Thanks!

Crown Acura has a master NSX tech. I recommend them. Are you looking at Alan's '99 NSX ? I believe there's info on it if you search the VIN.

Crown Acura has a master NSX tech. I recommend them. Are you looking at Alan's '99 NSX ? I believe there's info on it if you search the VIN.

Thanks. The seller says he gets the car serviced at Crown as well.

Yes. Its Alan's. I have searched the VIN and found some confusion post that it was a salvage car, but I don't think that's the case by the Car proof report I have.

Thanks. The seller says he gets the car serviced at Crown as well.

Yes. Its Alan's. I have searched the VIN and found some confusion post that it was a salvage car, but I don't think that's the case by the Car proof report I have.

Alan is my cousin and the car is clean. Like Shawn said, Crown Acura has a master tech. The car does not have a salvage title. If I had the money, the car would be mine already :frown:

Alan is my cousin and the car is clean. Like Shawn said, Crown Acura has a master tech. The car does not have a salvage title. If I had the money, the car would be mine already :frown:

Mr. AZN, good to hear a first hand opinion. Would you do a PPI on it first before purchase?

No I would not because I know the car has been well taken care of. He just claybarred and waxed a couple of weeks ago. He doesn't even drive it in the rain as he has another car.

Back