• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Looking for the right car and owner to buy an NSX!

I'm in the market for a quality NSX, a car I've wanted since they came out- and I couldn't afford one. I can afford one now. and it's time to make a long-held dream come true.
I would appreciate hearing about any for sale that fit my parameters. I'm looking for a very well cared for car, with a clean no-damage history- as original as possible, although I will consider cars with easily reversible mods.

My preferences:

Open to all years.
I would prefer a low mileage car like 20-30K, but will consider higher miles if care and condition offset them.
Best color red but will consider any original color other than yellow.
Targa preferred, but not a must.
Those with the later 6-speed trans would be a plus, but not a must. 5-speed fine, and I would consider an automatic as well.
Cars with generic issues (such as the snap-ring thing) are acceptable provided those issues have been corrected.
Documentation is a must, I would expect to see and get receipts and records for all serious services or changes.

I am a cash buyer. There are no trades, it would be an outright purchase. I'm a patient shopper, but ready to move the minute the right car and deal comes along. Distance does not matter.
If you have such a car and it needs a new good home and a caring owner, let me hear from you.

Don

Thanks

UPDATE
7/28/14 As of this morning, I'm an NSX owner of a pristine one-owner car with documentation of absolutely everything... Looking forward to going after it!

8/4/14 Back hone with my car- awesome machine that looks like new. Thanks all, but I'm no longer looking!

Last edited:
Back