• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Looking for used NSX in Toronto

I found it on autotrader.ca - Acura in Markham.
Does it worth it? How much cheap can I get for this car?

Spoke to one of the sales guys about this car, Black on Ivory interior, yes it is a US car, they claimed came from Flordia. They did mention the service(s) were up to date, but they didn't have any documentation to back that up, guess only what history is in Canada? But then again the sales guy didn't know much about the car, he had to dig some information up for me.... :rolleyes:

An Acura dealer shouldn't have a problem pulling service records...unless their hiding something...
agreed
plus that car is a little much in price dont u guys think?

i paid the same price for a car thats 2 years newer and had 23,000 kms less when it was bought

Pricing is tricky on these cars. Service history, general care and petina count for a lot. Black on ivory is a little unusual, but still very nice. I think it's slightly overpriced, but not too far off.

If everything is up to date, service history is good, tire wear, brake wear, if a clutch has been done, it might be a good buy. If not, say good bye.

Pricing is tricky on these cars. Service history, general care and petina count for a lot. Black on ivory is a little unusual, but still very nice. I think it's slightly overpriced, but not too far off.

If everything is up to date, service history is good, tire wear, brake wear, if a clutch has been done, it might be a good buy. If not, say good bye.
but like it was said before... the dealer said he couldn't provide much service history... unless Acura Markham did that service themselves

One of 2 things is going on:

A dealer took in a NSX on trade without doing their homework

or

They did the homework and don't want to disclose what they know.

They did mention the service(s) were up to date, but they didn't have any documentation to back that up, guess only what history is in Canada? But then again the sales guy didn't know much about the car, he had to dig some information up for me.... :rolleyes:

I called them the day the ad went into trader.ca. The sales guy said history was not available. The car was not at their location at that time. It was out for detailing, and their mechanics had yet to determine what needed to be done before putting it in the showroom. He called me two weeks later to inform me the car was ready for viewing. By then I already picked up my '91 red. :biggrin:

He could probably tell you the work they have done at the dealership. Do your home work for history prior to that.

He asked me how much I paid for mine. I told him and he increased his price by $2000. Kinda funny.

Hmm... Barrie Honda has lowered the price for the white '92. They were asking about mid-40's, I think.

http://www.trader.ca/powerpage/details.aspx?vlotid=59182&adid=6221609

"White, manual trans, navigation, high end rims & tires, brand new, priced to sell, 81K, $39,995"

The rims are at least a year old. That is new?! :confused: There was a $2000 repair to the passenger side. Service history not available. Carfax shows no record prior to 1996. Hmm...

I called them the day the ad went into trader.ca. The sales guy said history was not available. The car was not at their location at that time. It was out for detailing, and their mechanics had yet to determine what needed to be done before putting it in the showroom. He called me two weeks later to inform me the car was ready for viewing. By then I already picked up my '91 red. :biggrin:

He could probably tell you the work they have done at the dealership. Do your home work for history prior to that.

He asked me how much I paid for mine. I told him and he increased his price by $2000. Kinda funny.

Thats funny, because in my hands I have the ad I printed out, as well as the notes I made on this car in my quest to find a new NSX... car wasn't on location or something, but was listed at $41 995 @ Acura Markham about 5 weeks ago.... now they are asking $44 995, its a buyers market so you might be able to get them to cut down the price a bit if your interested in the car...

Only the servicing dealer will have the records. If you run the history of the car, call all of the Acura dealers in the registered area and you will probably be able to piece it together.

In my experience, if you call the service guys at any Acura dealer and explain the situation and provide the vin, theyll go through the service history (at least verbally) without issue. They can then fax it to you if you want.

Hey Guys...some of the guys here knows me. Im selling my nsx 1991 black manual. Reason for selling is that I dont live in canada fulltime anymore and its collecting dust in the garage. The car is mint. Im letting it go for cheap 36k CDN. Dont be fooled with the U.S. cars...so if your still interested give me a shout [email protected] or call me 416 818-8014.

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59108

The car is now stock and the kit is in the basement.

Mike

Hey Guys...some of the guys here knows me. Im selling my nsx 1991 black manual. Reason for selling is that I dont live in canada fulltime anymore and its collecting dust in the garage. The car is mint. Im letting it go for cheap 36k CDN. Dont be fooled with the U.S. cars...so if your still interested give me a shout [email protected] or call me 416 818-8014.

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59108

The car is now stock and the kit is in the basement.

Mike

Man, where were you when I was looking? :confused: :smile:

im also selling some parts just waiting for my post to be approved in the parts for sale section.

Kawagen (route KS) CF Hood

Taitec stainless steeel Exhaust

Route KS Side Skirt Cf insert included

Route KS Bumper FB with carbon spliter includes original red nsx type r badge

Enkie RP-01 wheels 16" frnt 17" rear (white) this colour only available in japan and was taken off the nsx from PHASE comes with tires but the rear might need to be replaced

Screen Navi POD with alpine screen (give me an offer)

Panasonic Audio with Slide out screen (touch screen) incld tv tuner worth $4k selling for

Red Type R replica Floor mats (give me an offer)

Quick Release Hub (bearing) solid with adaptor

Sub Encosure with JL 10W6

just to let you know...so look for it at the FOR SALE SECTION

Back