• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Looking for window tint and clear bra shops in Houston

Co-worker with BMW 3-series sedan needs a place. Anyone have work done recently at reliable place? Near to downtown Houston preferable.

My sister had her C63 done, clear bra and huper optik ceramic tint. I looked it over and the work seemed flawless. I'll ask her how it's holding up and where she got it done. I remember it was a place we both looked up, read reviews, etc, but can't recall the name right now.

Not to toot our own horn, but Chris Gilbert of ALARA Garage does amazing work. Come by the shop and see some of his work before you pick a shop.

Ara

www.alaragarage.com

Ara, do you mind if I stop by one of these days? I drive by there several times a day. I've seen the red Testarossa pulling out... still an amazing looking car! :smile:

Sonny at F1 Auto did my clear bra and I saw his tint contract work, he does it for the BMW dealer nearby. His shop is at BW8/59, tell him I sent you if you go over there!

Ara, do you mind if I stop by one of these days? I drive by there several times a day. I've seen the red Testarossa pulling out... still an amazing looking car! :smile:

Of course! We are open weekdays. I am at VIR racing this weekend and Road Atlanta next week but Mark and Chris are there most of the time.

Ara

PS The car you saw is a 512TR.. MUCH better than a Testarossa. And it sounds AMAZING with the exhaust we just installed on it.

Tunerlifestyletv Window Tinting
  • National Lifetime Warranty
  • Llumar window films
  • No color change warranty guarantees the tint will not turn purple
  • Perfect cut and fit
  • Roll up windows micro-edged for that factory look. No visible gaps
  • One piece rear glass
  • Invisible dot matrix on rear window (Corvette's, etc.)
  • Appointments required
  • Over 15 years of automotive window tinting experience
Customer Review
"Even though this business is in a residential garage/workshop, don't let the location fool you. The window tinting service and prices are the best I have seen. It only took 1.5 hours to get my vehicle tinted and the prices are the best that I have seen for Llumar. The installer is very professional and you can see that he has many years of experience, just take a look at his website! I guess in this economy it makes sense to work out of your own home rather than to paying leasing fees. What an idea!"

Check out the tint samples on the site.

For the clear bra, there is a guy that has a setup through Driver's Source that is pretty good. He had previously did my last 370Z and another on my girlfriend's accord. Nice work on both. i can get you his number if you are interested. 5 year warranty and 3M film used.

Back