• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

LS7NSX Ultimate Hybrid

should be badass to say the least! I hope if you do exterior work you keep it tasteful as well, or even go into the HSC realm to say "acura this is how you should build the next super car".

good work

You've been busy. No wonder this is your very first post since joining Prime almost 5 years ago!!

Now back to work and no more posts until it's done.:biggrin:

so it will be a longer wheelbase nsx. impressive... yeap, this will be the first!!! IMO the most impressive is that he's probably not the first one having the idea, (and most of us had been narrow minded that it can't be done, or some just say why are u putting a junk push rod..blah blah) WELL, he'll be the first one proving all of us wrong.

750hp on crank na NSX...

so it will be a one off fiber glass or CF fenders because of the longer wheel base now?

Saw your album a couple days ago. I was astonished to say the least.

Good luck! Looking forward to hearing how this turns out.

holy Moley Dale,,,,,so thats what became of your car:cool: You will certainly be the talk of any xpo track event with that mutant.:biggrin:

so it will be a longer wheelbase nsx. impressive... yeap, this will be the first!!! IMO the most impressive is that he's probably not the first one having the idea, (and most of us had been narrow minded that it can't be done, or some just say why are u putting a junk push rod..blah blah) WELL, he'll be the first one proving all of us wrong.

750hp on crank na NSX...

so it will be a one off fiber glass or CF fenders because of the longer wheel base now?

Well ANYTHING can be done. It just takes a mad scientist and quite a bit of cash and engineering brain power to do so! lol

It just so happens it's beyond 99.999% of us to do so since the task is SO huge. He just happens to be that .001% ! lol

Holy crap. Can't wait to see results!

Reminds me of the old forum bickering you would hear with some 15 yr. old kid...

"Oh yea? Well my dad's LS7 NSX could beat the crap out of your car!!!"

apparently now I have to be more restrained and not call the kid out anymore... :biggrin:

Wow that is crazy. I like this one.
picture.php

That's a whole lotta wires.

What the....

Man how about more info here? how is the tranny going to work? You are extending the NSX body? :eek: what about weight distribution? How is that changing? I hope you are documenting this well.

unbelievable...

any updates on this?

Back