• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Lunch on March 19th

Hal and I are planning to meet for lunch on March 19th. Be there or be square. We haven't decided on the location, but it will be a place that has Hoveround parking, ramp access, etc. Hal has also offered to bring part of his cane collection, so it could be a real thrill for all of us! We'll also have a sign up sheet for the Metamucil group buy.

Who would like to join us?:confused:

How about lunch at Westborough Middle School?

Seriously though, I'm free the week of the 29th.

Yeah, we know you're free the week of the 29th. That's why we wanted to do it on the 19th.:tongue: The week of the 29th is fine with me. Ask Hal. He said he is really hungry. Hal are you free the week of the 29th?

Ken, I already put your name on the group buy sign up sheet.

Looking for a reason to show off your new JDM NSX-R tennis balls on the bottom of your walker?

Yeah, we know you're free the week of the 29th. That's why we wanted to do it on the 19th.:tongue: The week of the 29th is fine with me. Ask Hal. He said he is really hungry. Hal are you free the week of the 29th?

Ken, I already put your name on the group buy sign up sheet.
i'm good w/the week of the 29th. you kids pick a date and let's roll, er, skid (tennis balls / walker, courtesy of craig, the little puke :biggrin:

Looking for a reason to show off your new JDM NSX-R tennis balls on the bottom of your walker?

No. I got a new sponsor for my Hoveround. It's the Scooter Store. Hal has a new enclosed trailer for his and he wanted to use the lunch to unveil it. That's what he is using to haul the cane collection. Have you noticed how Ken always tries to throw a monkey wrench into everything?

Last edited:
Have you noticed how Ken always tries to throw a monkey wrench into everything?

He should just say he wants to come and never show up. Works for me anyway.... :smile:

I'm in, provided I can make it there (car is still out of commission, type-s suspension should arrive tomorrow though!)

Or if we meetup in Palo Alto near University I can walk :)

-Josh

I can walk :)

-Josh

Ouch, rub it in! Hal, Ken, Doug....are you going to take that sitting down on your hemorrhoid pillow? :biggrin:

Last edited:
DAMN Ken!:eek: You got a Invacare Pronto M94!:eek: Did you trade in the NSX or just an addition to the garage? Are you going to use it for your daily ride? Those things are fantastic. Come standard with Stability Lock and SureStep! What color? Did you get the Candy Red, Deep Blue or Magic Black? I love the way they run those 10" mid wheels coupled with the 4" front and rear wheels. You're a luck man my friend. Please ride it to lunch, but don't shame me by parking next to my Hoveround.

Last edited:
Ouch, rub it in! Hal, Ken, Doug....are you going to take that sitting down on your hemorrhoid pillow? :biggrin:

That reminds me... What pressure you guys using in your hemorrhoid pillows?:confused:

That reminds me... What pressure you guys using in your hemorrhoid pillows?:confused:

not sure of the exact pressure, but i did have a blow-out and used this stuff... worked ok... i suppose you get breathalyzer chick to help you, huh? man, to be single again.

Attachments

• flatfix.jpg
    flatfix.jpg
    2.9 KB · Views: 23
not sure of the exact pressure, but i did have a blow-out and used this stuff... worked ok... i suppose you get breathalyzer chick to help you, huh? man, to be single again.

Yeah. She gave me a strange look when I told her, "You have to blow in this tube so I can sit down."

Air pressure doesn't seem to be my problem. Currently my pillow seems to have an alignment issue. Maybe it's my toe-in... :eek:

Should have it sorted out by the 29th.

Air pressure doesn't seem to be my problem. Currently my pillow seems to have an alignment issue. Maybe it's my toe-in... :eek:

You going to bring the Bumper Dumper?:confused:

Did you go with the Zanardi suspension? Maybe you need to redo the alignment to those specs?

doug, brian, josh, et al...

anybody up for lunch this friday as originally suggested?

if so, is clarke's ok?

if so, is clarke's ok?

Wait... back to the 19th now?:confused: Are you trying to leave Ken out now?:biggrin:

I can do this Friday. I have a 2:00 that I need to be back for, but that shouldn't interfere.

if so, is clarke's ok?

Yeah, I think I can do it Hal. It would be a good opportunity to talk about Ken since he won't be there.

Is Clark's that new place we've been talking about going to?:confused: I don't remember.

Hal and I are planning to meet for lunch on March 19th. Be there or be square. We haven't decided on the location, but it will be a place that has Hoveround parking, ramp access, etc. Hal has also offered to bring part of his cane collection, so it could be a real thrill for all of us! We'll also have a sign up sheet for the Metamucil group buy.

Who would like to join us?:confused:

Happy days doug, can not make lunch will be monterey wow.:rolleyes:LOL

Last edited:
so, 11:30 clarke's, el camino in mtn view. (doug: it's the hamburger place we've gone to the past few times.)

we can have lunch with ken the following week :)

Oh, thanks... :rolleyes:

Not a problem. We'll be thinking about you and think up some rumors about you. Hal thinks it's a good idea to think up some rumors that force you to move from Half Moon Bay.:biggrin:

Back