• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

MA - August 9th - Thursday Cruise Night

Another great event on a great day. Turn out for the car show was excellent with 3 Elises and 2 Esprits, and 2 NSX's. Plus, another Esprit owner stopped by to chat while we were there.

There were more non-classic cars there than last time I went including a Maserati, Gallardo, Ford GT, and some other great rides.

There was a post-show stop for wings and beverages.

Thanks to all who made it and hope to see those who didn't at the exotic car show on Sat the 25th.

Liquid, sorry I didn't run into you. I saw you car but you weren't around.

BTW, I spoke with the guys directing the cars to the parking spaces and they said they normally fill up between 6:30 and 7:00 but they have on occasion filled up very early.

Perhaps vacation weeks, etc.? Anyway, just FYI.

Pics of the Lambo and Ford GT

Attachments

• DSCN2336_l.jpg
    DSCN2336_l.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 47
  • DSCN2337_l.jpg
    DSCN2337_l.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 43
Sweetness. How was the thing? I am sorry I missed it.

As Keeper said, there was a nice turnout of vehicles. As usual, lots of Vettes, lots of Cobras (I assume most of them were replicas), and there appeared to be a special parking area for MGs. There was a mint LaSalle parked behind me, and next to him was a Foose Mustang. There was a Roush Mustang there as well.

Couple o' Cudas, Chargers, Prowlers, an orange 69 Judge was parked next to me. I didn't get all that many pictures, just the two I posted. I have pics of a few hot rods from a couple of weeks ago.

Back