• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Magra hills cf headlights & 03 headlights

I am offering the carbon fiber magra hills headlights complete and brand new for 1299.00 plus shipping to your location. these addresss the prvious problems of fit from the old version. I am also offering the 03 headlights brand new for 2300.00 plus shipping. Email [email protected]. I am a dealer all parts are new and in perfect condition

interested...but

"Re: Magra hills cf headlights & 03 headlights"
interested but questioning...who the hell are "magra hills?" just wonding if this is a legite product thats all. Im sorry if this sounds rude or offensive, its just i havent heard of the product or vendor or seen any pics of it. do you have pics? and is it an exact oem 91' fit? IM HIGHLY INTERESTED IF THIS IS A GOOD PRODUCT!

You will not be able to get the Marga Hills headlights in either FRP or CF. The company does not make them any longer as I recently verified. Many vendors say they can get them, but I am certain they cannot. Maybe he is offering someone else's version of the MH headlights.

Back