• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Mandatory NSXPO meet 9/11

As NSXPO approaches, we should plan on getting together twice a month in September and once a week in October til NSXPO starts. Schedule for Saturday 9/11.

8:00 Meet at Findlay. Discuss memento, t-shirt, activities for Thursday 10/28 event at Findlay. Not everyone needs to come for this part. Me, Virgil, Tom, and Bryan

10:30: Rendezvous in Northwest, proceed up to Lee Canyon, walk through

11:30: Head over to Resort on Mt. Charleston for walk through and maybe lunch.

12:30-1:00: Head down to Pole Position in Summerlin. Try out the indoor karting.

Please plan to attend as we will need more than a few heads to think of how we can make this the best NSXPO ever. Less than two moths to go!!!!!

Danny

1) lowellhigh79

Wow Danny, that is a long day. I can be there for the fun parts :biggrin:

Danny,

That sounds like you have it planned out very well.

Just a note to all who drive up to Mt. Charleston. There are no cops because it is a national park. However there are tons, and I mean tons of Park Rangers that have speed guns and step up the patrol on weekends.
If you get a ticket inside the park, it cannot be fought with ticketbusters and will not show up on your insurance as a moving violation but the FINE WILL BE DOUBLE! (appx: 70mph in a 55mph zone = $600.00 +.
My friend got tagged there.)
Just be careful out there.

0.jpg

Last edited:
Danny,

That sounds like you have it planned out very well.

Just a note to all who drive up to Mt. Charleston. There are no cops because it is a national park. However there are tons, and I mean tons of Park Rangers that have speed guns and step up the patrol on weekends.
If you get a ticket inside the park, it cannot be fought with ticketbusters and will not show up on your insurance as a moving violation but the FINE WILL BE DOUBLE! (appx: 70mph in a 55mph zone = $600.00 +.
My friend got tagged there.)
Just be careful out there.

0.jpg

New math at 30,000 feet: 70/55 = -600 or 55+15 = -600

Last edited:
Hi Danny, I'm sorry I missed the last meet at CnC. I'll be at Findlay Acura at 8am on the 11th. I'm Very excited for the event, and I would like to come along to do the walk through at Mt Charleston.

Thanks, Jarrod

I'll plan to come. Can someone let me know where in the NW the rendezvous will be.

Butch

For those who want to join up in the Northwest on our way up to Mt. Charleston, let's meet up at the Target Greatland parking lot. Exit Buffalo from the 95N. Can't miss it from the highway. Tom and Ryland, please bring your walkie-talkies.

Regards,

Danny

FORTY FIVE DAYS AND COUNTING ! ! ! :biggrin:

Thank you to everyone who came. We had a great turnout, and a wonderful day for a dry run of our NSXPO Friday cruise. David and Jarrod, please post pics when you have the time. Next meet will be a dinner GTG at Town Square with family on Friday 10/1.

Regards,

Danny

It was really nice to see all you guys again and some new faces as well.
Man, I miss my NSX.

DSC_3372_sm.jpg

DSC_3352_sm.jpg

DSC_3410_sm.jpg

Back