• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

March NSX Road Trip to the Outer Banks

unless you guys just want to make a longer trip around the world. it is definitely shorter and quicker to go 64 to manteo and then kitty hawk. besides, the new 64 is open out of Plymouth to Columbia and you can run 80 mph at least and the section around alligator river is usually not busy either.
just a suggestion

Everyone take a look at the two routes. One comes into Kitty Hawk from the North and the route Todd is suggesting, enters into Kitty Hawk from the South. The Northern route is longer. I've traveled it twice, so I haven't taken the Southern entry point. We can obviously go either way. We can decide here before we head out on Friday so everyone can plan accordingly. We need to have everyone's Cell Phone number. Check the list that John has distributed and if your CP isn't listed, forward it to John or myself. My CP number is listed on John's list.

Lets keep our fingers crossed for some 70+ temperatures and sunshine! See everone Friday!

Keeping a Tally.....

Since Flexibility is the key to Air Power, I'll go either way....
Todd is for the Southern Route.....

Tom

Everyone take a look at the two routes. ...

Lets keep our fingers crossed for some 70+ temperatures and sunshine! See everone Friday!

Keeping a Tally.....

Since Flexibility is the key to Air Power, I'll go either way....
Todd is for the Southern Route.....

Tom

Tom,

I am good with either route. Looks like going north in about 12 miles longer and 2 lane ALL the way (correct). As Todd mentioned 64 is now 4 lane most of the way.

I vote 64 ...

Yes, lets hope for great weather. Nothing like being on the beach with nice weather.

Also ... where is the cell phone list that you mention? I do not have this list.
John, can you e-mail or PM it to me? I am sure I am on it though.

Darrin

Sucks that this trip is cancelled due to weather. My wife and I were really looking forward to getting away.

Nonetheless, if we cannot get a refund on the Ocracoke rooms for Saturday night, maybe we can make a day trip out to OBX from the New Bern car show Saturday?

Keep in touch and we'll see what developes.

Darrin

Back