• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Market pricing help...PLEASE.

Good Evening.

What is fair market price for a '95 NSX-T with 17k miles? Manuals, keys, but no service history. Car is perfect.

This appears to be the right time to buy...Amazingly, I cannot find the exact car that I desire 95+ Black Targa with low miles (no more than 30k), Manual tranny. So I am considering another color.

Thanks

i would be a little more of a stickler and say low to mid 30's. the main reason is not having the service history. with so few miles and no service history (which most likely means the seller hasn't done the service themselves) i would assume service has been put off...which would be a good amount when added up.

I would look at the WIKI Pricing Guide and drop everything about one price category. That should get you in the ballpark.

Consider what Broinkrist says very carefully. If you've been reading here for a while then you know there is a list of things that need to be done periodically to keep the NSX in top condition and those things are in many cases - like the one you've probably found- are put off and then passed on to YOU! That can add up to 3 or 4k in a heart beat! So I'd say without really knowing much about the car that mid 30s would be about right. You see even with maintenance deferred the car with that few miles is still a great car - sure it may need a TB/WP/Hoses/Fluids/valve adjust but it shouldn't need a clutch, maybe tires. This is not a big deal just something that needs to be taken into consideration - check the AC carefully by the way and stereo. Those things can cost. In a 95T in really good cosmetic shape inside and out with that few miles the seller is probably trying to get around 40k - that's high but then how often do 17k milers come along? So question you have to ask is what is a 95T in completely up to date condition worth; cause that's what you'll have when you get thru doing all the deffered maintenance - you have to determine what that will cost - it's a minimum of 3k and I'd look it over carefully to make sure there is no paint work or body work - that diminishes it's value substantially unless it's just a front bumper or something from stone chips.

Tim

"car is perfect" and "no service history" do not go together

I sold my 95 with 50K miles, new clutch, and 60K belt/wp service for 26K. Prices have dropped and no one calls unless you want to give it away.

Back