• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Married at 16...dad pays for wedding...it gets worse

I read somewhere that this whole thing was actually a publicity stunt for PETOL.

I read somewhere that this whole thing was actually a publicity stunt for PETOL.

Makes perfect sense to me. Thanks for pointing out this fraud!

While I do consider a wedding to be a complete waste of money, I don't see what the issue is here. The father works at a job so he can make money to spend on things he wants. He wants his daughter to have a "dream wedding." He gave it to her. Big deal.

It has always been customary for the bride's family to pay for the wedding.

Customary, but by no means necessary.

Now about that engagement ring thing............:eek:

I did not think that it was possible for one family to have so many females willing to dress-up like sluts - from the age of around 5 on up! Crazy.

Oh, and the bride is fat.

article-1081355-02461D6E000005DC-94_468x337.jpg

Since when did we outsource Jersey to the UK? :biggrin:

BTW, is "caravan" English for "trailer"? Because this would make a lot more sense if so:
1000056430.jpg

1000056435.jpg
Is this the rest of Ozzie Osbourn's clan in the UK? :eek:

Those are some ugly kids. Yeah, I said it. The only good looking one is the mom.

I did not think that it was possible for one family to have so many females willing to dress-up like sluts - from the age of around 5 on up! Crazy.

Oh, and the bride is fat.

Naw, man, you got it all wrong. This was sluts and sh!theads themed wedding.

Back