• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Max speed in nsx

I'm looking forward to my CTSC install. But for now the highest I've been was 165-170mph. I was watching ahead so I didn't get to see the exact speed before I started to brake. It seemed to have plenty more and did suck down to the road it was a great feeling of control. Until I braked and realized I needed new rotors ASAP. And I guess I need to adjust my window now too after reading all these lol. My mods are DC headers, comptech exhaust, uni filter, DF air scoop. Also WW lip kit, bilstein on low perch factory springs. Oh and it's a automatic, and replaced all brakes.
I want to do another after the CTSC install and hopefully on a road or air strip or something that I don't have to worry about other cars.

I think after 120 the car feels more stable than at 80 if you car was feeling weird at those speeds you need to check your front end that's cant be good.

Back